PLEASE USE NATALIE'S NEW POST FOR BOOKING ERGOS

1234 ... 7

PLEASE USE NATALIE'S NEW POST FOR BOOKING ERGOS

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: ERGO USAGE

Clair Fennessy
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: ERGO USAGE

Kimberley
Hi bev can I join you and robina next Tuesday if possible x

Re: ERGO USAGE

Aileen & Liz Monday 27th November - 6.30pm - 7.30pm

Re: ERGO USAGE book places on here up to a week in advance

Bev, can I join you ladies on the Tuesday? That will bring it up to 4 x

Re: ERGO USAGE book places on here up to a week in advance

Please can you add Jane to our session on Monday?
Many thanks
Liz x

Re: ERGO USAGE book places on here up to a week in advance

For those who do have access to Facebook this may be useful - Jackie has already put it on the club's FB page but some may not of seen it. Unfortunately I have been unable to figure out a way to share it without going via FB.  I think it is restricted as they sell it as part of their packages... one of which I have bought and hopefully I will find out soon enough,  and if possible I will share if I can.

https://www.facebook.com/DecentRowing/videos/1902500516445323/

It is a great video on Ergo training posture and effective techniques.

Re: ERGO USAGE book places on here up to a week in advance

Jemima Walton
Can I book Thursday 30th @ 6pm for me, Caitlin and Jack?

Re: ERGO USAGE book places on here up to a week in advance

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: ERGO USAGE book places on here up to a week in advance

MtB⚓️
CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: ERGO USAGE book places on here up to a week in advance

MtB⚓️
B,
I think if you delete the contents then occasionally an Admin can remove all the "user deleted the contents" ones?
It's a bit clunky but I think a different system is being designed?
I've removed 2 of my posts from this page, one has gone, the other is still there with CONTENTS DELETED written on it?

Re: ERGO USAGE book here PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST ONCE CONFIRMED ON DIARY

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: ERGO USAGE book here PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST ONCE CONFIRMED ON DIARY

robina and chris
There is now a signing in book and a Red pin money bag, marked ERGOS.

Please remember to sign in and pay £1.

Part of the loan agreement from the CPGA is that we keep a record of the usage.

Many thanks

Re: ERGO USAGE book here PLEASE DELETE YOUR POST ONCE CONFIRMED ON DIARY

Ephillips
Please can I book onto Tues 12th 6:15pm
Esme
1234 ... 7