Open row

Tanis.c
Hi
Haven't rowed in ages !!  Been on hols ! Can I put my
Name down for the next open row please ?

Regards

Tanis x

Re: Open row

Natalie
Hi Tanis
here is the link to this Saturdays Open Row.

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/OPEN-ROW-SATURDAY-5th-AUGUST-PLEASE-MEET-AT-1-45-for-a-2pm-Start-td36179.html

looks pretty full though but often there are cancellations.

Re: Open row

Tanis.c
Thank you it says the 5 th ? X

Sent from my iPhone

On 8 Aug 2017, at 09:13, Natalie [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Tanis
here is the link to this Saturdays Open Row.

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/OPEN-ROW-SATURDAY-5th-AUGUST-PLEASE-MEET-AT-1-45-for-a-2pm-Start-td36179.html

looks pretty full though but often there are cancellations.

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Open-row-tp36543p36549.html
To unsubscribe from Open row, click here.

Re: Open row

Natalie
Oh dear I am sorry Tanis.
I clearly have a major issue with dates this year it would appear!!
I have just done a scan again as yup not there - I suggest you text or ring Brian directly.  He is probably busy organising things for the 3 Churches Fete tomorrow.

We are going to Lyme this Saturday for Regatta, but not sure what the plan is for Open.

Apologies for confusion.

Re: Open row

Tanis.c
Hi Natalie

No prob
I do it all the time 😂😂😂

Take care hope to see u soon x

Sent from my iPhone

On 8 Aug 2017, at 10:12, Natalie [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Oh dear I am sorry Tanis.
I clearly have a major issue with dates this year it would appear!!
I have just done a scan again as yup not there - I suggest you text or ring Brian directly.  He is probably busy organising things for the 3 Churches Fete tomorrow.

We are going to Lyme this Saturday for Regatta, but not sure what the plan is for Open.

Apologies for confusion.

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Open-row-tp36543p36551.html
To unsubscribe from Open row, click here.