Open row Saturday 6th January 2 space available

Open row Saturday 6th January 2 space available

Please post if you would like to row on Saturday 6th January
The open row is open to beginners who would like to try a new sport in 2018. The first session is free and returners are charged £5 and members £2. Please wear layers, bring a bottle of water and cycling
Style gloves if you have them. We meet at 1:45 in club house at Northney Marina for a prompt start at 2pm. The session is 90 mins.

Boat 1
Cox - Kimmy
6 -  Martin
5 - Mandy
4 - peter
3-  sue
2 - joe ( ist)
1- Libby

Boat 2

Cox - sharon
6 - Fionna
5-  clare
4 Ben
3 Patrick

Thank you
Sharon

Re: Open row Saturday 6th January

Ben G
Yes please.
Ben G

Re: Open row Saturday 6th January

pwest88
Hi Sharon I am away on Holiday till the 20th January.

Apologies Paul

Re: Open row Saturday 6th January

bramleya
Hi Sharon,

could I join the open row sat 6th jan?

Happy New Year

MandyB

Re: Open row Saturday 6th January

Hi Sharon
Ben Gottesman has been in contact with myself and Nikki re membership and he has asked me to put his name down for this weeks Open Row please.

Many thanks
Jackie x

Re: Open row Saturday 6th January

Patrick W
Hi Sharon,
                   Happy new year, hope you had a good xmas, please book me a place on open row this Saturday.

Regards Patrick

Re: Open row Saturday 6th January

If you need an extra rower, I can row but let new people have a chance.  Sue

Re: Open row Saturday 6th January

Linda Medlow
Sue Could you cover me in Open I need to row earlier and have afternoon free thanks Linda

Re: Open row Saturday 6th January

Sharon  -  it is Sat 13th for Tom, Mark and myself, not this Sat
Sorry for any confusion

Robina x

Re: Open row Saturday 6th January

sharon
Ahh ok x

Sent from my iPhone

On 4 Jan 2018, at 12:01, robina and chris [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Sharon  -  it is Sat 13th for Tom, Mark and myself, not this Sat
Sorry for any confusion

Robina x

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Open-row-Saturday-6th-January-tp40771p40854.html
To unsubscribe from Open row Saturday 6th January, click here.

Re: Open row Saturday 6th January 3 spaces available

Can Peter come too. Sue

Re: Open row Saturday 6th January 3 spaces available

sharon
Yes he’s in .