Open row Saturday 14th FULL

This 90 minute session is open to new rowers and members pay pin money.
spaces are sought after , please let me know if you cannot make this row by email to Sharon-hunt@ntlworld.com
Please wear layers, cycling gloves if you have them bring a bottle of water , We meet at unit 7  the Roundhouse , Northney Marina  ample free car parking is available.
Boat 1
Cox - Paul West
6- linda
5- Lindy
4 - Tina it’s
3- Ben - 2nd
2- Karen 1st
1- Michaela nvm

Boat 2
Cox - martin
6- Patrick
5- Angela
4 - jan Stuart 1st
3- Debra 1st
2 - Gary
1 - Tamsin

Due to the swanage regatta we can only crew 2 gigs
Please advise if you are unable to make to row
As I will have a reserve list.

Thank you
Sharon

Reserve :
Sue L
Libby
Claire H
Eleanor

Re: Open row Saturday 14th only 1 space available

mlewis64
Thank you for putting me on Sharon xx

Re: Open row Saturday 14th only 1 space available

Tamsin West
Please include me x

Re: Open row Saturday 14th only 1 space available

gary elcombe
yes please if space available

Re: Open row Saturday 14th only 1 space available

Tamsin and Gary you are both in.
Sorry Sue I’ve taken you off to allow Gary to row,
Sue please can you let Libby know that she is on the reserve list x

Re: Open row Saturday 14th FULL

gary elcombe
Thank you Sharon...

Re: Open row Saturday 14th FULL

HutchinsonC001
Yes please for open row Saturday-  Claire

Re: Open row Saturday 14th FULL

sharon
Hi Claire

It’s full at the moment but I will add you to the reserve list
Kind regards
Sharon

Re: Open row Saturday 14th FULL

Eleanor johnson
can I pls add my name to the reserve list. many thanks

Hi Sharon,  do you know if there's a space for me today?  Claire

Re: Open row Saturday 14th FULL

sharon
Hi Clare
Sorry I’m racing in swanage and only just got your message x

Sent from my iPhone

On 14 Oct 2017, at 11:11, HutchinsonC001 [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Sharon,  do you know if there's a space for me today?  Claire

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Open-row-Saturday-14th-FULL-tp38453p38590.html
To unsubscribe from Open row Saturday 14th FULL, click here.
NAML