Open row Saturday 13th 2018 1 space

Please post if you would like to row on Saturday  13th January
The open row is open to beginners who would like to try a new sport in 2018. The first session is free and returners are charged £5 and members £2. Please wear layers, bring a bottle of water and cycling
Style gloves if you have them. We meet at 1:45 in club house at Northney Marina for a prompt start at 2pm. The session is 90 mins.

Boat 1

Cox - Kimmy
6- Jane c
5- Ben
4- les
3-  ali
2- Mandy k
1-

Boat 2
Cox - martin
6- sue
5- Patrick
4- joe (2nd)
3-  lee
2- sue
1- Libby

Re: Open row Saturday 13th 2018

Sue Loveridge
I am available if needed. Sue

Re: Open row Saturday 13th 2018

Patrick W
Hi Sharon,
                   Can you put me down for a place please,

Regards Patrick

Re: Open row Saturday 13th 2018

Ali Copeland
Hi Sharon
My friend Mark Green and I would like to row please.  Thanks.  Ali
Ali Copeland

Re: Open row Saturday 13th 2018

sharon
Yes no problem

Re: Open row Saturday 13th 2018

Sharon, I’m about Saturday PM if you need another bod in a boat xx

Re: Open row Saturday 13th 2018

sharon
Thanks jane
I’ve put you in x

Re: Open row Saturday 13th 2018

Sharon I'm sorry but Tom , Mark and myself are not able to make it on Sat

Re: Open row Saturday 13th 2018 4 spaces available

les goodall
Yes please for the open row.

..... Les ....🌊🚣🌊

Re: Open row Saturday 13th 2018 3 spaces available

Ali Copeland
Hi Sharon, unfortunately my friend Mark has to pull out of rowing on Saturday. I am happy to row this week if it makes it easier for you. Thanks. Ali
Ali Copeland

Re: Open row Saturday 13th 2018 3 spaces available

sharon
Yes please

Re: Open row Saturday 13th 2018 4 spaces available

Lee Farquhar
Hi, Lee and      Sue  ( 3rd ) thanks

Re: Open row Saturday 13th 2018 full

Mandy kind
Sorry Sharon my friend Deborah is not able to come tomorrow . I am very sorry if this is going to be a problem. Looking forward to getting back to rowing .