Open row Sat 12th??

Simon C
Hi to all, especially Brian, Sharon and all who organise the Open row sessions.

Is there an open row on Say 12th August? I'm keen to join in whenever I can, but reading between the lines it seems this weekend is fairly busy with the Lyme Regis Regatta.

Can someone confirm if Open row is happening or not.

Many thanks and looking forward to my next banter session on the water with you all.

Si...

Re: Open row Sat 12th??

sharon
Hi Simon
Hope all is good with you?
I don't think there will be an open row now until early September due to regattas.
If that changes I will of course let you know.

Kind regards
Sharon

Sent from my iPhone

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Open-row-Sat-12th-tp36627.html