Open Row Saturday16 th September meet at 1.45 for a 2 pm Start .

Open Row Saturday16 th September meet at 1.45 for a 2 pm Start .

This row is open to both members and non members , its free to all first timers . Members pay pin money and returning non members are charged £5 for this 90 minute session, please wear layered clothing and bring along a bottle of water and some rowing gloves if you have some. We meet at the clubhouse, The Roundhouse .Northney Marina , free car parking . We will take two gigs and the row will be subject to a weather check.
Please post below if you wish to be included or if you are unable to make the row as spaces are sought after.
Email westbrian@me.com
Crew one
Cox Trainer Sharon
Nikki
Angela
Micheala 3 rd
Eleaner J 1st
Gerry friend of above 1st
Mandy new member
Space

Crew 2
Cox / trainer Brian
Patrick
Phil Cannon 2nd
Libby
Howard Ist
Sue Loveridge .
James G
Tim Abraham 1st

Please confirm your participation . Many thanks Brian .
we may have to remove one gig after the row subject to getting a tower.
Please bring some suitable footwear

Re: Open Row Saturday16 th September meet at 1.45 for a 2 pm Start .

Sue Loveridge
If you need another rower I would like a row but if you have new gigers then put them in.  Sue

Re: Open Row Saturday16 th September meet at 1.45 for a 2 pm Start .

Hi Sue , Thank you , see you saturday

Re: Open Row Saturday16 th September meet at 1.45 for a 2 pm Start .

bramleya
Hi Brian,

I confirm that I would like to join open row next sat 16th.

Best wishes

Mandy

Re: Open Row Saturday16 th September meet at 1.45 for a 2 pm Start .

Patrick W
Hi Brian,
               Angela and myself will see you Saturday
Regards Patrick

Re: Open Row Saturday16 th September meet at 1.45 for a 2 pm Start .

James Griffin
Hi Brian , If the mixed row on Sunday does not have enough interest can i swop to Saturday open row
regards

Re: Open Row Saturday16 th September meet at 1.45 for a 2 pm Start .

Hi James after your perfofmance in the GRR you could do both, i will save you a space . Brian

Re: Open Row Saturday16 th September meet at 1.45 for a 2 pm Start .

Linda Medlow
Hi Brian I can help at open on sat

Re: Open Row Saturday16 th September meet at 1.45 for a 2 pm Start .

Brian
Thats great Linda , You are included and thank you.

Sent from my iPad

On 11 Sep 2017, at 17:38, Linda Medlow [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Brian I can help at open on sat

To unsubscribe from Open Row Saturday16 th September meet at 1.45 for a 2 pm Start ., click here.

Re: Open Row Saturday16 th September meet at 1.45 for a 2 pm Start .

gary elcombe
Hi Brian

on advice of my physio I am afraid I will not be able to row this coming Saturday.....sorry

hope to be back the following week..

Re: Open Row Saturday16 th September meet at 1.45 for a 2 pm Start .

Sorry Brian I can't make this Saturday's open row X

Re: Open Row Saturday16 th September meet at 1.45 for a 2 pm Start .

Emma Cannon
Can Phil Cannon be a reserve please Brian he thoroughly enjoyed his first row. Thanks

Re: Open Row Saturday16 th September meet at 1.45 for a 2 pm Start .

Brian
Phil is now included for Saturday.

Re: Open Row Saturday16 th September meet at 1.45 for a 2 pm Start .

Hi Gary yhanks for letting us know get well soon

Re: Open Row Saturday16 th September meet at 1.45 for a 2 pm Start .

Hi Kimmy thanks for letting us know.

Re: Open Row Saturday16 th September meet at 1.45 for a 2 pm Start .

Hi Brian
Please add Tim Abraham it will be his first row.
Thank you
Sharon

Re: Open Row Saturday16 th September meet at 1.45 for a 2 pm Start .

Hi Sharon Tim Abraham is included , thank you Brian

Re: Open Row Saturday16 th September meet at 1.45 for a 2 pm Start .

Nikki H-S
See you on saturday

Re: Open Row Saturday16 th September meet at 1.45 for a 2 pm Start .

Linda Medlow
Brian apologies I can't row on Saturday Linda

Re: Open Row Saturday16 th September meet at 1.45 for a 2 pm Start .

Hi Linda , Thank you for letting me know .
12