Open Row Saturday 2nd December meet at 1.45 for a 2 pm Start

Open Row Saturday 2nd December meet at 1.45 for a 2 pm Start

This row is open to both members and non members , the 90 minute session is free to all first timers . Returning non members are charged £5 and members pay pin money . Please wear layers , bring a bottle of water and some gloves. We meet at the Roundhouse Northney Marina . No previous rowing expierience is required. We hope to take two gigs and spaces are sought after .We rely upon the support of our expierienced club members to create safe crews . Please let me know if you are unable to make the row westbrian@me.com

Crew One
Cox Trainer Sharon
Nikki
Helen B
Sue L
Ben G 3rd
Nicky S 2 nd
Richard S 2 nd

Crew Two
Cox Trainer Brian
Patrick
Kimmy
Nicholas B 2nd
Libby
Martin
Peter L 1st

This row is now full and we are taking names for a reserve list.

Re: Open Row Saturday 2nd December meet at 1.45 for a 2 pm Start

Brian
Claire unable to make the row and Sue added

Re: Open Row Saturday 2nd December meet at 1.45 for a 2 pm Start

Peter Loveridge added 1st row

Re: Open Row Saturday 2nd December meet at 1.45 for a 2 pm Start

Angela Walsh
Hello Brian

Can my name be added.
Thank you.x

Re: Open Row Saturday 2nd December meet at 1.45 for a 2 pm Start

Brian
Hi Angela , you are included see you Saturday .

Re: Open Row Saturday 2nd December meet at 1.45 for a 2 pm Start

Angela Walsh
Hi Brian

Sorry can't make the Open Row after all.
Sorry to mess you about.

Re: Open Row Saturday 2nd December meet at 1.45 for a 2 pm Start

Brian
Hi Angela , Thank yo for letting me know hope to see you soon.

Re: Open Row Saturday 2nd December meet at 1.45 for a 2 pm Start

Plenty of layers today please.

Re: Open Row Saturday 2nd December meet at 1.45 for a 2 pm Start

Helen050279
Hi unable to make today got food poisoning . Hope it goes well

Re: Open Row Saturday 2nd December meet at 1.45 for a 2 pm Start

Brian
Hi Helen , Thanks for letting us know hope you feel better soon.