Open Row Saturday 15 th July meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm Start

Open Row Saturday 15 th July meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm Start

This open rotw is for both members and non members, its free to all first timers and returning non members pay £5 for the 90 minute session . Please wear layers , bring a bottle of water and some  suitable footwear .
We will take two gigs , please post below if you wish to be included . Kindly let me know if you find that you cannot make the row or require any further information please email westbrian@me.com
Cox / Trainer Sharon
Nikki
Gary 2 nd
Angela w
Amanda jane Bramley 1st
Claire Hutchinson 1st
Space .

Cox / Trainer Brian
Patrick W
Gary 3 rd
Becky Walford 1sf
Lindy Filary new member
Joel Ormrod  1st gig
Martin Evans

High tide is at 4 pm so we can turn Left.

Re: Open Row Saturday 15 th July meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm Start

Kimberley
I can't do this Saturday Brian I'm at a wedding X

Re: Open Row Saturday 15 th July meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm Start

Hi Kimmy , sorry i forgot you told me last week , have a great time. Brian

Re: Open Row Saturday 15 th July meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm Start

Clare Gibbs
Hi Brian, could you add Gary, 3 rd row, please.
Thanks
Clare

Re: Open Row Saturday 15 th July meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm Start

Zoe R
Hi Brian, I can't do the Open row this week as I'm off on holiday on Friday. Happy to do it on 22nd if you need bodies but I was intending to do mixed or ladies! Zoe

Re: Open Row Saturday 15 th July meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm Start

Hi Zoe , Thats fine , many thanks for letting me know . Brian

Re: Open Row Saturday 15 th July meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm Start

Becky Walford new rower 1st time added .

Re: Open Row Saturday 15 th July meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm Start

Lindy Filary
Hi Brian
Can you add me please if there's space

Re: Open Row Saturday 15 th July meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm Start

Hi Lindy , You are included see you Saturday . Brian

Re: Open Row Saturday 15 th July meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm Start

Hi Lindy , Please can you send me your email address as i do not seem to have it , i can then let you know of any changes events etc thanks Brian x

Re: Open Row Saturday 15 th July meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm Start

Libby unable to make this row , Space for obe more expierienced rower please. Brian

Re: Open Row Saturday 15 th July meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm Start

Sue L unable to make tomorrows row , we have Two spaces for expierienced rowers to fill please . Brian

Re: Open Row Saturday 15 th July meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm Start

I'll see you there Brian.

Re: Open Row Saturday 15 th July meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm Start

Thanks Martin see you there . Brian

Re: Open Row Saturday 15 th July meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm Start

Keila Tambling unable to make todays row . Space for one more please .

Re: Open Row Saturday 15 th July meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm Start

Helen050279
Hi brain Firstly apologies for missing 2 weeks family commitments. I was wondering is there any mixed training this week? Also id love to do open row next sat please.

Re: Open Row Saturday 15 th July meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm Start

Hi Helen, yes there will be both next weekend  i will include you in the Dpen Row and If you send Lizp an email she will do the same , I will cend you the details . We don't want your talents to. go unrecognised . Brian