Quantcast

One Space in Open Row Saturday 25 th March Meet at 1.45 prompt for a 2 pm Start

One Space in Open Row Saturday 25 th March Meet at 1.45 prompt for a 2 pm Start

This Row is Open to both members and non members, its free to all first timers and members pay pin money for this 90 minute session. Returning non members pay £5 . Please wear layers and bring along a bottle of. Water. We have been allocated 3 gigs for this week and this may mean that we have to recover two gigs after this row via the main slipway,so please  KEEP WATCHING THIS POSTING  on the forum as you will be asked to help out, please bring along some wellies if you have some.all bookings will be acknowledged .
Please let me know if you cant make the row as places are sought after and we will shortly have fewer gigs available to use due to the clubs committments to compete in the World Championships in the Isles of Scilly.
Email westbrian@me.com mobile 07713987590
High Tide is at 09.30 am .
The crews may change for issues of safety.
Crew one
Sharon cox / trainer
Nikki
Tanis
KateM 3 rd
Lindy 4 th
Helen 1st friend of Tanis
Katie Pateman friend of Nikki's 1st row

Crew Two
Brian cox/ trainer
Derek new memner
Tony W 4 th
Kat W 4 th
Sue C 4 th
Charlotte 4 th
Libby

Crew Three
Kimmy cox /trainer
Martin cox / trainer
Patrick
Angela
Malvina 2 nd
Dee
Space

For those non members not registered on the forum, please go to our main website www.langstonecuttersgigclub.co.uk and click onto the link to the Forum and register . Its not complicated and you will be able to register for future open rows directly.

Re: Open Row Saturday 25 th March Meet at 1.45 prompt for a 2 pm Start

Brian
Helen 1st time rower added.

Re: Open Row Saturday 25 th March Meet at 1.45 prompt for a 2 pm Start

Mark Brownjohn
Hi Brian,

Could I reserve a place for Dan please.

Regards Mark.

Re: Open Row Saturday 25 th March Meet at 1.45 prompt for a 2 pm Start

Brian
Hi Mark, Dan is included . Many thanks .

Re: Open Row Saturday 25 th March Meet at 1.45 prompt for a 2 pm Start

Nikki H-S
Please can you add Katie pateman,  friend of nikkis xx
Dee

Re: Open Row Saturday 25 th March Meet at 1.45 prompt for a 2 pm Start

Dee
Me please Brian
Cheers
Dee

Re: Open Row Saturday 25 th March Meet at 1.45 prompt for a 2 pm Start

Hi Nikki we have included Katie P thank you Brian

Re: Open Row Saturday 25 th March Meet at 1.45 prompt for a 2 pm Start

Hi Dee , You are included thank you, Brian

Re: Open Row Saturday 25 th March Meet at 1.45 prompt for a 2 pm Start

Malvina returning for her 2 nd Row , Derek also available.
Dan unable to make Saturday .
So all looking good so far

Re: Open Row Saturday 25 th March Meet at 1.45 prompt for a 2 pm Start

Always good to have passengers to swap.

Re: Open Row Saturday 25 th March Meet at 1.45 prompt for a 2 pm Start

Brian
Paul unable to make saturday , We have one space remaining..
Good news,  Greg will tow out two gigs for us at 3.15 we will all need to help in the process and return the gigs to the red compound .