OPEN ROW SATURDAY ( now full) 15 th APRIL MEET AT 1.45 for a 2 pm Start

OPEN ROW SATURDAY ( now full) 15 th APRIL MEET AT 1.45 for a 2 pm Start

What a great turnout last week , We welcome back Sharon this Saturday , This row is a 90 minute session which is open to both members and non members. Its free to all first timers , returning non members pay £5 and members pin money. Please bring some wellies if you have some as we may need to remove two gigs after the row. Wear layers and bring a bottle of water .High tide is at 2 pm so we may use the north slip if we do not have a tow or the main slipway is busy. Warning ..the north slipway needs to be treated with caution it is slippery. All bookings will be acknowledged . We have three gigs and its really important that you let me know if you cant make the row as spaces are sought after. Email westbrian@me.com or text 07713987590
We meet at the new clubhouse At Nortney Marina , look for the flag and display board outside . Its located in the same building . The roundhouse Northney Marina.

Crew One
C/T Andrew
Patrick
Tanis to be assessed
Kate M
Angela
Paul M 1st
Eimear

Crew Two
C/T Sharon
Sue C. NM
Kat W   NM
Charlotte NM
Helen 3rd
Lindy NM
Danielle  1st

Crew Three
C/T Brian.
Derek
Martin
Libby
Malvina
AnitaP
Annie 3 rd
Norma 1st

Please let me know if you have friends who want to row who do not subscribe to the forum .

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 15 th APRIL MEET AT 1.45 for a 2 pm Start

anitapreston
Brian Can I fill the last space please Anita
Dee

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 15 th APRIL MEET AT 1.45 for a 2 pm Start

Dee
Thank you Brian it was good to be back , I'm taking the coxes course on the 15th so obviously won't be there but probably be back another weekend .
Number 1 Dee 😂😀

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 15 th APRIL MEET AT 1.45 for a 2 pm Start

Hi Anita , Welcome back. See you saturday.

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 15 th APRIL MEET AT 1.45 for a 2 pm Start

Hi Dee  thank you for letting us know , Martin will be dissapointed no double Ds this week .
Sue L put into crew in error as unavailable this Saturday.. my fault.

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 15 th APRIL MEET AT 1.45 for a 2 pm Start

Linda Medlow
Hi Brian
I know Mia is on the cox course with me so cant make Open row Linda

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 15 th APRIL MEET AT 1.45 for a 2 pm Start

Brian
Hi Linda Thank you for letting me know . Brian

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 15 th APRIL MEET AT 1.45 for a 2 pm Start

Annie Rockreturning for her third row .

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 15 th APRIL MEET AT 1.45 for a 2 pm Start

Brian
Dannielle 1 st time new rower added

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 15 th APRIL MEET AT 1.45 for a 2 pm Start

Hi Brian.
Do you have any spaces left for myself and Friend,Norma?

On 9 Apr 2017 21:02, "Brian [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
What a great turnout last week , We welcome back Sharon this Saturday , This row is a 90 minute session which is open to both members and non members. Its free to all first timers , returning non members pay £5 and members pin money. Please bring some wellies if you have some as we may need to remove two gigs after the row. Wear layers and bring a bottle of water .High tide is at 2 pm so we may use the north slip if we do not have a tow or the main slipway is busy. Warning ..the north slipway needs to be treated with caution it is slippery. All bookings will be acknowledged . We have three gigs and its really important that you let me know if you cant make the row as spaces are sought after. Email [hidden email] or text 07713987590
We meet at the new clubhouse At Nortney Marina , look for the flag and display board outside . Its located in the same building . The roundhouse Northney Marina.

Crew One
C/T Andrew
Patrick
Derek
Kate M
Angela
Space
Space

Crew Two
C/T Sharon
Sue C. NM
Kat W   NM
Charlotte NM
Tanis NM
Helen 3rd
Lindy NM

Crew Three
C/T Brian.
Martin
Paul M 1st
Libby
Space
Space
Space

Please let me know if you have friends who want to row who do not subscribe to the forum .

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 15 th APRIL MEET AT 1.45 for a 2 pm Start

Hi Eimear i have included you and Norma regret that i cannot put you together in the same gig but things can change by Saturday. Brian x

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 15 th APRIL MEET AT 1.45 for a 2 pm Start

eimearoc
Thanks a mil Brian. We are looking forward to it. 😊

On 13 Apr 2017 17:58, "Brian [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Eimear i have included you and Norma regret that i cannot put you together in the same gig but things can change by Saturday. Brian x

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 15 th APRIL MEET AT 1.45 for a 2 pm Start

Brian
Dee unable to make the row, crews adjusted.

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY ( now full) 15 th APRIL MEET AT 1.45 for a 2 pm Start

New Rowers . Please remember the new clubhouse location and arrive in good time .
Its at the rear of unit 3 . Access by walking around the east ent of the Roundhouse.