OPEN ROW SATURDAY 9 TH DECEMBER .MEET AT 1.45pm for a 2 pm start

OPEN ROW SATURDAY 9 TH DECEMBER .MEET AT 1.45pm for a 2 pm start

This row is open to both members and non members, its free to all first timers for the 90 minute session . Members pay pin money and returning non members pay £5 . Please wear layers and bring along a bottle of water . We rely upon the support of our club members to provide safe crews . We will be taking two gigs and we welcome the ever growing  number of would be gig rowers coming from Arundel to try our chosen sport , Lee has obviously been spreading the word. High tide is at 3.15 pm .spaces are sought after please let me know if you cannot make this row by email westbrian@me.com

PLEASE BRING SOME WELLIES IF YOU HAVE SOME WE WILL NEED TO BRING OUT TWO GIGS AFTER THE ROW VIA THE NORTH SLIPWAY , THE SESSION WILL FINISH AT 3.15 pm TO ALLOW EXTRA TIME FOR THIS TO HAPPEN AS THERE ARE NO CREWS ROWING ON SUNDAY.

Crew one
C/T Sharon
Nikki
Linda M
Ben G 4 th
Roger 1st
Nick 3rd
Helen B

Crew two
C/ T Paul
Patrick
Lee
Rishard 3 rd
Nicky 3 rd
Sue F 1st
Claire H
Brian

The row is presently full , please post for a reserve list . Those formerly on the reserve list now included for Saturday.

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 9 TH DECEMBER .MEET AT 1.45pm for a 2 pm start

HutchinsonC001
Could I be on the reserve list please.  Claire

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 9 TH DECEMBER .MEET AT 1.45pm for a 2 pm start

Eleanor johnson
reserve list please

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 9 TH DECEMBER .MEET AT 1.45pm for a 2 pm start

Hi Claire , and Eleanor I have added you both to our reserve list thank you .

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 9 TH DECEMBER .MEET AT 1.45pm for a 2 pm start

Helen050279
Me please xx

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 9 TH DECEMBER .MEET AT 1.45pm for a 2 pm start

Ali Copeland
Hi Brian, my guest Mark is unable to make it on Saturday.  I am happy to row if you need me but equally happy to give up my place too.  Sorry for the last minute change.

Ali Copeland
Ali Copeland

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 9 TH DECEMBER .MEET AT 1.45pm for a 2 pm start

Brian
Hi Ali, Thanks for letting me know , i will invite the three members on the waiting list to join the row . So hapoy for you to go christmas shopping x

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 9 TH DECEMBER .MEET AT 1.45pm for a 2 pm start

All 3 ladiies on reseve list emailed for inclusion on Saturdays Row .

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 9 TH DECEMBER .MEET AT 1.45pm for a 2 pm start

Libby unable to make Saturdays row . Crews adjusted .

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 9 TH DECEMBER .MEET AT 1.45pm for a 2 pm start

AS THERE ARE NO CREWS ROWING ON SUNDAY WE WILL NEED TO BRING OUT TWO GIGS AFTER THE OPEN ROW ON SATURDAY, PLEASE BRING SOME WELLIES IF YOU HAVE SOME. WE WILL FINISH THE SESSION AT 3.15 pm TO ENABLE TIME FOR US TO BRIING THE GIGS IN VIA THE NORTH SLIP. THE TIDE IS OK BUT WE WILL REQUIRE EVERYBODYS HELP PLEASE.

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 9 TH DECEMBER .MEET AT 1.45pm for a 2 pm start

Eleanor unable to make todays row crews adjusted .