Quantcast

OPEN ROW SATURDAY 20 th May meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm start

OPEN ROW SATURDAY 20 th May meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm start

Loads of new people wanting to try Gig Rowing this Week .
Meet at the clubhouse , The Roundhouse , Northney Marina at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm start .
Bring a bottle of water and wear layers . We have three gigs and may need a vehicle to tow out one gig after the session. High Tide is at 19.30 .
Crew one
C/T Sharon
Nikki
Helen. To be assessed.
Gail Rendle
Annelize1st
Katharine Mc 1st
Angela

C/T Brian
Patrick
Kat West
Jools D 1st
Lindy new member
Donna 1st
Steve F
Zoe Remnant

C/T Martin
Kimmy
Clair4 th
Debra S 1st
Amanda Mc 1st
Kate
Annie Rock new member
Michelle J

Reserves

Paul will now be included in a crew .

Please bring some wellies if you have some , just in case we need to remove a gig after the row.

Open row on 27 th May will depend upon the availability of cox trainers and expierienced rowers as there is a regatta at Weymouth .
Please continue to post we will keep a reserve list just in case somebody drops out during the week .

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 20 th May meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm start

Brian
Zoe Remnant returning to try a gentle return to gig rowing.

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 20 th May meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm start

Please could I join you Brian thankyou

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 20 th May meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm start

Brilliant Michelle see you saturday .

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 20 th May meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm start

Great will love to join you thanks Brian x

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 20 th May meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm start

Will be nice to see Zoe again.

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 20 th May meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm start

Clair Fennessy
Hi, was away all weekend and missed the newSunday sign up. Please could I be placed on the reserve list. It will be my 4th time.

Many thanks Clair

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 20 th May meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm start

Fionna Pullen
Sorry, not about to row this coming Saturday afternoon xxx

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 20 th May meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm start

Brian
Hi Fionna , Thats fine no worries.

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 20 th May meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm start

Hi Clair you have a space . See you saturday.

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 20 th May meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm start

Clair Fennessy
Fab thanks.

Sent from my iPhone

On 16 May 2017, at 17:19, Brian [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Clair you have a space . See you saturday.

To unsubscribe from OPEN ROW SATURDAY 20 th May meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm start, click here.

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 20 th May meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm start

steve147
Hi Brian

I have been away on holiday. Is there any space for the open row this Saturday?

Kind Regards
Steve Forsyth

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 20 th May meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm start

Brian
Hi Steve, We are presently full with no persons on the waiting list , if its ok with you i will put you on the waiting list and let you know on Friday .
Two rowers dropped out earlier in the week.
Best Wishes
Brian

Sent from my iPad

On 17 May 2017, at 17:54, steve147 [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Brian

I have been away on holiday. Is there any space for the open row this Saturday?

Kind Regards
Steve Forsyth

This email was sent by steve147 (via Nabble)
To receive all replies by email, subscribe to this discussion

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 20 th May meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm start

steve147
Thanks Brian

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 20 th May meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm start

Zoe R
Looking forward to coming back as well Martin - its been almost 2 years!

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 20 th May meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm start

Zakkm
Hi Brian can you put me down as reserve please for Open row on 20th May just in case someone drops out.

Thanks, Paul M

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 20 th May meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm start

Brian
Hi Paul i have added you to reseve list and i will let you know friday night .

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 20 th May meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm start

Lobby unable to make the row so Teve included .

This email was sent by steve147 (via Nabble)
To receive all replies by email, subscribe to this discussion

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 20 th May meet at 1.45 pm for a 2 pm start

Hi Paul , We will increase Sharons crew to Rotate passenger so please arrive on Saturday at 1.45 pm