Quantcast

OPEN ROW. Now Full SATURDAY 22 nd APPRIL MEET AT 1.45 for a 2 pm start high tide 9 pm

OPEN ROW. Now Full SATURDAY 22 nd APPRIL MEET AT 1.45 for a 2 pm start high tide 9 pm

This row is open to both members and non members , its free to all first timers and members pay  pin money .
Returning non members pay £5 for this 90 minute session. We welcome back Nikki this week so please bring any membership forms along with you. We have three gigs and spaces are limited so please let me know if you cant make the row. By text to 07713987590 or email westbrian@me.com
All bookings will be acknowledged . Please wear wellies if you have some as we will probably beed to remove two gigs after the row.
Crew One
C/T Andrew
Charlotte TBA
Lindy TBA
SteveForsyth 2 nd ( friend of Errols )
Kat W NM
Claire F  1st
Helen 4th
Jacko

Crew Two
C/T Sharon
Nikki
Linda M
Angela NM
Kate M 4th
Emma Gaunt 1st
Leila T 2 nd row
Tanis

Crew Three
C/T Brian
Kimmy
Martin
Patrick
Libby
Paul M 2 nd
James G NM
Dee P

Dee Warner 2 nd will be slotted in on the day by Brian .

Everybody wants to try gig rowing at the moment. wonder why?

Please let me know if you have any above listed  friends who do not want to be included who do not subscribe to the forum .

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 22 nd APPRIL MEET AT 1.45 for a 2 pm start high tide 9 pm

Sue Loveridge
Sorry Brian, more visitors next weekend. I cant row until 20th May as have yet more visitors, a long cycle ride and away for a weekend.  Cant wait to be back in a boat!  Sue x

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 22 nd APPRIL MEET AT 1.45 for a 2 pm start high tide 9 pm

Jack Anson
Hi Brian, Please can i be included. Preferably Andrews boat. Thanks

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 22 nd APPRIL MEET AT 1.45 for a 2 pm start high tide 9 pm

Brian
Hi Jaccko you are with Andrew, sue C recovering from injury, Sue L unable to make this Saturday .
Dee

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 22 nd APPRIL MEET AT 1.45 for a 2 pm start high tide 9 pm

Dee
Yes please Brian
Dee

Re: OPEN ROW SATURDAY 22 nd APPRIL MEET AT 1.45 for a 2 pm start high tide 9 pm

Brian
Hi Dee , thank you see you on saturday

Re: OPEN ROW. Now Full SATURDAY 22 nd APPRIL MEET AT 1.45 for a 2 pm start high tide 9 pm

Tanis takes the last space.

Re: OPEN ROW. Now Full SATURDAY 22 nd APPRIL MEET AT 1.45 for a 2 pm start high tide 9 pm

Brian
Sarah D unable to make this row. Steve Forsyth replaces.

Re: OPEN ROW. Now Full SATURDAY 22 nd APPRIL MEET AT 1.45 for a 2 pm start high tide 9 pm

You can let Emma have my place as it looks like you have enough experienced rowers in the boat.

Re: OPEN ROW. Now Full SATURDAY 22 nd APPRIL MEET AT 1.45 for a 2 pm start high tide 9 pm

Brian
Thanks Martin , Gail unable to make this weeks row so slotted Emma into her space .

Re: OPEN ROW. Now Full SATURDAY 22 nd APPRIL MEET AT 1.45 for a 2 pm start high tide 9 pm

Brian
Two more first timers for the reseve list .

Re: OPEN ROW. Now Full SATURDAY 22 nd APPRIL MEET AT 1.45 for a 2 pm start high tide 9 pm

Brian
Claire Fennessey included Fiona P cant make the row.
No reserve list now. Lee would like to start in next weeks row.