OPEN ROW IS CANCELLED

This 90 minute session is open to new rowers and members pay pin money.
We will take three gigs and spaces are sought after , please let me know if you cannot make this row by email to Sharon-hunt@ntlworld.com
Please wear layers, cycling gloves if you have them bring a bottle of water , We meet at unit 7  the Roundhouse , Northney Marina  ample free car parking is available.
Crew one
Cox/ trainer Kimberley
6- fionna
5- Mandy b new member
4- Eleanor
3- Sue L
2- Mandy friend 1st
1 - Megan Walsh

Crew 2
Cox - sharon
6- nikki
5- linda
4- Karen c 1st
3- Ben c 2nd
2 - Micaela
1 - Howard

Crew 3
Cox - Paul
6- Patrick
5- Angela
4-Debrah
3-clare h
2-
1-

Please wear shoes suitable for water as we will probably need to recover a boat.
These crew lists are subject to change once I see who signs up :)

Thank you
Sharon

Re: Open row 7th October meet 1:45 for 2pm row

Kimberley
Could you put Eleanor down as well please Sharon it would be her 4 th row thanks

Re: Open row 7th October meet 1:45 for 2pm row

Angela Walsh
Thanks Sharon..could you add Clare H to the list too..she has been on Open Row before.
Many Thanks

Re: Open row 7th October meet 1:45 for 2pm row

mlewis64
Hi Sharon, can you put me down please, Michaela xx

Re: Open row 7th October meet 1:45 for 2pm row

mlewis64
Its my 6th row....I paid joining fee on Saturday :)

Re: Open row 7th October meet 1:45 for 2pm row

mlewis64
Thank you Sharon, see you Saturday xx

Re: Open row 7th October meet 1:45 for 2pm row

If you need a last minute stand in, I am available  - Sue

Re: Open row 7th October meet 1:45 for 2pm row

sharon
I've put you in sue

Re: Open row 7th October meet 1:45 for 2pm row FULL

Angela Walsh
Hi Sharon

Has Clare H contacted you too..seems there are two Clare H's on open row..

Re: Open row 7th October meet 1:45 for 2pm TWO SPACES AVAILABLE

Angela Walsh
Hi Sharon

My Megan is happy to take place in Open Row..she has rowed in it before.Let me know if she is needed.

Re: Open row 7th October meet 1:45 for 2pm TWO SPACES AVAILABLE

sharon
Hi Angela yes please x