Quantcast

New Kit - Junior/Adult Hoodies

Jackie Tutt
As you may be aware it has been on the Junior Wish list for a while to obtain Hoodies. Paul has initially ordered some Hoodies for the Junior squad who will be travelling to Bristol soon. They have the Club name and usual logo with personal name on, you will be able to see these this Saturday. As Paul has very kindly sponsored the Junior Hoodies the price for the first batch for Juniors will be £16, this batch will have Jones Bros printed on too.

This is a special introductory price while stocks last but should be available for all our young rowers.
Further orders for Hoodies for adults will come out at £25 which we believe is still great value.

There will be details of how to order in the Unit this weekend or contact Paul or Michelle

Jackie x

Re: New Kit - Junior/Adult Hoodies

Brian
Thank you Paul and Michelle for your generous sponsorship . Brian