Need some help getting 12 oars on my car tomorrow!

Need some help getting 12 oars on my car tomorrow!

Jackie Tutt
I have got the 2 sets of new Junior oars at mine and I need to get them on my car to take them to the Marina on Saturday. Unfortunately Greg is not around tomorrow and so really need some help - anyone free?
Jackie x

Re: Need some help getting 12 oars on my car tomorrow!

Liz Piercey
I can come and help Jackie.  Let me know what time.
Liz x

Re: Need some help getting 12 oars on my car tomorrow!

I can help in the afternoon.

Re: Need some help getting 12 oars on my car tomorrow!

If you want to do it today I can come over and collect them for you on my rack? I’ve got to go down anyway to put the stoppers on the rack ends.

Re: Need some help getting 12 oars on my car tomorrow!

Thanks Matt
That would be great, I have just emailed you

Re: Need some help getting 12 oars on my car tomorrow!

Thanks for the offer of help Ladies but I will go with Matt. Only because I have seen the trials and tribulations involved with getting one oar on the roof rack, let along twelve and I think it is a job best left to the expert (that is Matt, not me!)

I am going to leave them in the Clubhouse as Paula, Liz and I want to weigh and measure them and then put the Rowing Foundation stickers on tomorrow.
Jackie x