NEW YEARS DAY 5 TH ANNIVERSARY ROW AND NIBBLES ALL WELCOME 10 AM TILL MIDDAY.

NEW YEARS DAY 5 TH ANNIVERSARY ROW AND NIBBLES ALL WELCOME 10 AM TILL MIDDAY.

January Ist marks the fifth anniversary of our club, To celebrate we are holding Rowing and Nibbles Party at the clubhouse from 10 am onward, all members , families and friends are welcome. Please wear something festive and bring along some food and drinks to share.
high tide is at 10.19 am and a whopping 5.05 metres
Short rows will be provided suitable for all abilities .
This event will replace the Santa Row as the tides are not suitable on Boxing Day.
Please indicate your attendance and numbers likely below .
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years Row.

Please bring some wellies if you have some as we may need to launch and recover a gig or two from the North Slip
Its a lovely high spring tide .

Re: NEW YEARS DAY 5 TH ANNIVERSARY ROW AND NIBBLES ALL WELCOME 10 AM TILL MIDDAY.

Paula Bray
Molly & Paula x

Re: NEW YEARS DAY 5 TH ANNIVERSARY ROW AND NIBBLES ALL WELCOME 10 AM TILL MIDDAY.

Me & the 3 McIntyre Boys

Re: NEW YEARS DAY 5 TH ANNIVERSARY ROW AND NIBBLES ALL WELCOME 10 AM TILL MIDDAY.

Ivor
Hi Brian - Copelands X 5 will be there.  Thanks.  Ali & Ivor

Re: NEW YEARS DAY 5 TH ANNIVERSARY ROW AND NIBBLES ALL WELCOME 10 AM TILL MIDDAY.

lizyshore
Brett’s x2 😉

Re: NEW YEARS DAY 5 TH ANNIVERSARY ROW AND NIBBLES ALL WELCOME 10 AM TILL MIDDAY.

Me nd Martin will be there

Re: NEW YEARS DAY 5 TH ANNIVERSARY ROW AND NIBBLES ALL WELCOME 10 AM TILL MIDDAY.

Yes please for Al and Eithne

Re: NEW YEARS DAY 5 TH ANNIVERSARY ROW AND NIBBLES ALL WELCOME 10 AM TILL MIDDAY.

Emma Walton
The Walton's will be there x

Re: NEW YEARS DAY 5 TH ANNIVERSARY ROW AND NIBBLES ALL WELCOME 10 AM TILL MIDDAY.

Thats great Michaela and Douglas are coming along plus a lot of members who have indicated that they will be there, so please post below and remember to bring a plate to share . Kath and I will bring along some bottles of Prosecco to help us all celebrate the first 5 years of our jouney together .

Re: NEW YEARS DAY 5 TH ANNIVERSARY ROW AND NIBBLES ALL WELCOME 10 AM TILL MIDDAY.

hoping I am feeling better, Peter and I will be there. Sue

Re: NEW YEARS DAY 5 TH ANNIVERSARY ROW AND NIBBLES ALL WELCOME 10 AM TILL MIDDAY.

Breams will be there xx

Re: NEW YEARS DAY 5 TH ANNIVERSARY ROW AND NIBBLES ALL WELCOME 10 AM TILL MIDDAY.

The newlyweds will be joining us all tomorrow , everybody is welcome to celebrate the clubs 5 th birthday tomorrow at the clubhouse . Short rows will be provided for all rowers and guests. Join in the fun .

Re: NEW YEARS DAY 5 TH ANNIVERSARY ROW AND NIBBLES ALL WELCOME 10 AM TILL MIDDAY.

Lee Farquhar
Lee and Sue please , thanks

Re: NEW YEARS DAY 5 TH ANNIVERSARY ROW AND NIBBLES ALL WELCOME 10 AM TILL MIDDAY.

We are all looking forward to seeing you tomorrow Lee and Sue its a long way from Arundel . Thanks

Re: NEW YEARS DAY 5 TH ANNIVERSARY ROW AND NIBBLES ALL WELCOME 10 AM TILL MIDDAY.

Great to see so many at the clubhouse today to celebrate the clubs 5 th Anniversary and the first row for 2018 .
Thanks for all the donations of fabulous  food and drinks.

Re: NEW YEARS DAY 5 TH ANNIVERSARY ROW AND NIBBLES ALL WELCOME 10 AM TILL MIDDAY.

Another great occasion in our clubs little timeline Brian. Thank you and Kath for all the preparation and enthusiasm! xx

Re: NEW YEARS DAY 5 TH ANNIVERSARY ROW AND NIBBLES ALL WELCOME 10 AM TILL MIDDAY.

Please add any Photographs ( especially  of the years first row,) from  yesterdays celebrations to those posted by Kath on our facebook site . Thank you Douglas for donating the Prosecco sorry you had to work.