Mixed row crew 8 October - one space available

Mixed row crew 8 October - one space available

Please find below the crews for mixed row for Saturday 8 and Sunday 8 October.

Please check in at the unit and head down to the workboat pontoon for 11am for our briefing.

As we have Tanis as reserve please text me (07815 002510) if you can't make the row and also post as I will be out on the water. Tanis can you text me your no please? You may want to come along if you're around as there are often changes.....

Eithne - Trainer
Jemima
Lucy
Joanna
Neil C.
Zoe
James R.

Mike - Trainer
Sharon
Lindy
Sue
Mandy
Derek
Al

RESERVE LIST:
Tanis

Sunday row, don't forget to where wet shoes as you will be recovering a boat after the row.

Alan R - cox
Joanna - no longer able to row
Zoe
Derek
Patrick
James G.
Kate

Re: Mixed row crew 7 / 8 October

Eithne
reminder to please warm up before / while heading down to pontoon.

Re: Mixed row crew 8 October - one space available

Hi Eithne

I'll take the spare place tomorrow.

Re: Mixed row crew 8 October - one space available

Eithne
Excellent thanks Martin