Quantcast

Mixed row Saturday 18 March

Eithne
Unfortunately this week I couldn't get a third trainer but am working on getting additional trainers lined up so we can look after everyone going forward.

Although windy there is no rain due and fairly mild so am going to try for passengers with then just one reserve.

Please sign in at the unit and when you come down to the pontoon outlined in the unit and warm up on route please.

Eithne - trainer
Andrew
Joanne
Les
Russ
Anita P.
Jax
Sophie = passenger and rotate

Liz - trainer
Sarah S.
Debbie
Sam
Martin
Neil
Emma
Luke = passenger and rotate

Bev reserve

Re: Mixed row Saturday 18 March

BevW
Hi Eithne/Liz,
I'll drop off the list for mixed and ladies if that's OK (looks like you still have Tina as reserve for Ladies?), as I am rowing in the Vets anyway so can get some things done in the morning instead.
Thanks
Bev x

Re: Mixed row Saturday 18 March

Eithne