Mixed Training Sunday 13th August SPACE FOR 1 MORE ROWER

Mixed Training Sunday 13th August SPACE FOR 1 MORE ROWER

Please sign up if you would like to join the Mixed training session next Sunday.
There is no training on Saturday as many club members will be competing in Lyme Regis.

Sunday: Trainer: Greg
Meet: 10.50am Club House to sign in and pay pin money
Row:  11.00am - 12.30pm

Please wear appropriate footwear and allow sufficient time as the boats may need to be recovered at the end of the session.

Greg,  these are your crew members for Sunday.  I will update accordingly.

James G.
Zoe
Lindy
Tanis
Jane             Total : 5

Re: Mixed Training Sunday 13th August

James Griffin
yes please

Re: Mixed Training Sunday 13th August

Zoe R
Yes please.

Re: Mixed Training Sunday 13th August

Lindy Filary
yes please

Re: Mixed Training Sunday 13th August

Re: Mixed Training Sunday 13th August

Tanis.c
Yes please

Re: Mixed Training Sunday 13th August

Yes please for me

Re: Mixed Training Sunday 13th August SPACE FOR 1 MORE ROWER

Yes please­čśÄ
Teamwork
Power
Passion

Re: Mixed Training Sunday 13th August SPACE FOR 1 MORE ROWER

Greg Tutt
Please note that Tim and I will be on the work boat pontoon, so please make your way down to us when you are ready.
Thanks
Greg