Mixed Training Saturday13th/Sunday 14th May - CREW LIST FOR SATURDAY

Mixed Training Saturday13th/Sunday 14th May - CREW LIST FOR SATURDAY

Please sign up if you would like to join the Mixed Training sessions either Saturday, Sunday or both.

Saturday:  Trainers: Liz & Natalie
Meet: 10.50am Club House to sign in and pay pin money
Row:  11.00am - 12.30pm

Sunday:  Trainer: TBC
Meet: 10.50am Club House to sign in and pay pin money
Row:  11.00am - 12.30pm

Please wear appropriate footwear, especially on Sunday, as boats may need to be recovered.

Proposed Crew for Saturday (positions subject to change on the day)
Cox/Trainer: Liz
6. Tanis
5. Anita
4. Richard
3. James
2. Robina
1. Simon H.

Sunday:
Cox/Trainer: Natalie
Anita
Tanis
Patrick
Derek
Laura
Lindy     Total: 6

Re: Mixed Training Saturday13th/Sunday 14th may

anitapreston
Yes please. Sat and sun. Thanks Anita

Re: Mixed Training Saturday13th/Sunday 14th may

Tanis.c
Hi Liz

Yes please to both days if space please

Thank you

Tanis 😆

Re: Mixed Training Saturday13th/Sunday 14th may

Alan & Julia
Jame for Sat please Liz.

A.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: Mixed Training Saturday13th/Sunday 14th may

Patrick W
Hi Liz,
        Sunday for me please Liz, Regards Patrick

Re: Mixed Training Saturday13th/Sunday 14th may

I can't row this weekend Liz due to going to Hamble River Raid and Dragon Boat Race. See you next weekend.

Re: Mixed Training Saturday13th/Sunday 14th may

Robina for Saturday

Re: Mixed Training Saturday13th/Sunday 14th may

Richard for Saturday

Re: Mixed Training Saturday13th/Sunday 14th may

Paula Bray
Thanks Liz was just going to add x

Re: Mixed Training Saturday13th/Sunday 14th may

Simon Hughes
Saturday if possible please....Simon H.

Re: Mixed Training Saturday13th/Sunday 14th may

Alan & Julia
Hi Liz,

If you need another Cox/Trainer for Saturday, I'd be happy to help if you have two gigs going out.

Kr,

A.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: Mixed Training Saturday13th/Sunday 14th may

Hi Alan, thank you so much for your kind offer.
Eithne has posted for cover as she is away and Natalie and Sharon have both kindly ofeed to help, so I think that Saturday is covered.

Re: Mixed Training Saturday13th/Sunday 14th may

Hi Liz
if you have some trainers on the reserve list could I be stood down please, as I need to collect my car from the garage, and by the time this ends, and for me to cycle back will be cutting it fine (even by my standards ).

Only if it suits otherwise I will have to hatch another plan.

Re: Mixed Training Saturday13th/Sunday 14th May - CREW LIST FOR SATURDAY

Derek
Hi Liz, if there is space could I do Sunday please? ...and if you need people for Sat, then I'll do that too. Thanks.

Re: Mixed Training Saturday13th/Sunday 14th May - CREW LIST FOR SATURDAY

Derek
I am good for just Sunday now and not Sat. Thank you for adding me.

Re: Mixed Training Saturday13th/Sunday 14th May - CREW LIST FOR SATURDAY

Laura Jurgens
HI Liz - could I row Sunday please.
Thanks
Laura

Re: Mixed Training Saturday13th/Sunday 14th May - CREW LIST FOR SATURDAY

Lindy Filary
Hi Liz

If there's space, Sunday please x

Re: Mixed Training Saturday13th/Sunday 14th May - CREW LIST FOR SATURDAY

You are in Lindy! I have added you to the crew list for Sunday.

Re: Mixed Training Saturday13th/Sunday 14th May - CREW LIST FOR SATURDAY

Alan & Julia
Hi Liz,

James will not be rowing today, he's got the coughing bug again.

A.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: Mixed Training Saturday13th/Sunday 14th May - CREW LIST FOR SATURDAY

I'm sorry to hear that James isn't feeling so good. Please let him  know that I look forward to hopefully seeing him next week.