Mixed Training Saturday 9th / Sunday 10th December

Mixed Training Saturday 9th / Sunday 10th December

Please sign up if you would like to train Saturday, Sunday or both days.

Saturday :  Trainers : Steve & Tim
Meet : 10.50am Club House to sign in and pay pin money
Row : 11.00am - 12.30pm

Sunday :  Trainer :  Jackie
Meet :  10.50am Club House to sign in and pay pin money
Row :  11.00am - 12.30pm

Please wear appropriate footwear, especially on Sunday as boats will need to be recovered.

Eithne /Steve/Jackie ,  these are the crew members for this weekend.  I will update accordingly.

Saturday :
Michaela
Perry
Lee
Derek
Mandy
Lucy             Total : 6

Reserve : Les

Sunday :
Michaela
James G.
Derek            Total : 3

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 9th / Sunday 10th December

mlewis64
Both days for me please, Michaela xx

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 9th / Sunday 10th December

Perry
Saturday please
Perry

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 9th / Sunday 10th December

Lee Farquhar
Saturday please , thanks.

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 9th / Sunday 10th December

James Griffin
sunday please

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 9th / Sunday 10th December

Derek
Saturday and Sunday please Liz. Thanks.

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 9th / Sunday 10th December

bramleya
Hi Liz

can I put my name down for saturday please,

Many thanks

Mandy

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 9th / Sunday 10th December

Graham Allardice
Hi Saturday for Lucy please

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 9th / Sunday 10th December

les goodall
Hi Liz ,
Can you put me down as reserve for Saturday please....