Mixed Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th October

Mixed Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th October

Please sign up if you would like to train Saturday, Sunday or both days.

Saturday:  Trainer: Eithne & Mike
Meet: 10.50am Club House to sign in and pay pin money
Row: 11.00am - 12.30pm

There are currently 2 boats and trainers for Saturday.  Therefore we will operate a reserve list. Please let Eithne know if you are unable to make the session so that the crew lists can be adjusted. If you are on the reserve list please keep an eye on the forum as things do change.

Sunday:  Trainer: Alan Robinson
Meet: 10.50 am Club House to sign in and pay pin money
Row:  11.00am - 12.30pm

Please remember to wear appropriate footwear, especially on Sunday as the boat will need to be recovered at the end of the session.

Eithne, these are your crew members for this weekend. I will update accordingly.

Saturday :
Sharon
Sue
James R.
Mandy
Derek
Joanna
Lucy
Jemima
Zoe
Al
Lindy
Neil C.       TOTAL: 12

RESERVE LIST:
Tanis

Sunday :
Derek
Joanna
Zoe
James G.
Kate
Patrick     Total : 6

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th October

sharon
Saturday please Liz

Sent from my iPhone

On 1 Oct 2017, at 15:51, Liz Piercey [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Please sign up if you would like to train Saturday, Sunday or both days.

Saturday:  Trainer: Eithne
Meet: 10.50am Club House to sign in and pay pin money
Row: 11.00am - 12.30pm

Sunday:  Trainer: Alan Robinson
Meet: 10.50 am Club House to sign in and pay pin money
Row:  11.00am - 12.30pm

Please remember to wear appropriate footwear, especially on Sunday as the boat will need to be recovered at the end of the session.

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Mixed-Training-Saturday-7th-Sunday-8th-October-tp38275.html

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th October

yes please for Saturday. Sue

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th October

Alan & Julia
Saturday for James please Liz.

Thanks,

Alan.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th October

bramleya
I would like to join the mixed row on saturday 7th .
Best wishes
Mandy

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th October

Derek
Saturday and Sunday please Liz.

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th October

JoannaHoddinott
Yes to both thanks.

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th October

Graham Allardice
Saturday for Lucy, please - thanks

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th October

Jemima Walton
Yes please for Saturday

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th October

Zoe R
Both/either please. Zoe x
Al

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th October

Al
Yes please ! Al

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th October

James Griffin
Yes please to Sunday ,if it is on .

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th October

Lindy Filary
Saturday please

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th October

Neil Cotton
Hi Liz,

Saturday if available please.

Thanks

Neil

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th October

Please can you add Tanis for Saturday
Thank you

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th October

Kate Moth
Saturday first choice please Liz if there is space, if not then Sunday if space. Many thanks

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th October

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th October

Kate Moth
Hi Liz, happy to come off the reserve list for Saturday and I will row Sunday. Many thanks x

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th October

Hi Kate, thanks for letting me know. I will  put you as a definite for Sunday.
See you soon.

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 7th/Sunday 8th October

Patrick W
Hi Liz,
           As there is a place free for Sunday mixed an I put my name down, that will make up a full crew.

Regards Patrick
12