Mixed Training Saturday 6th / Sunday 7th January

Mixed Training Saturday 6th / Sunday 7th January

Happy New Year!

Please sign up if you would like to train Saturday, Sunday or both days.

Saturday : Trainers : Eithne & Liz
Meet 10.50am Club House to sign in and pay pin money
Row : 11.00am - 12.30pm

Sunday : Trainer : Rachel
Meet : 10.50am  Club House to sign in and pay pin money
Row :  11.00am - 12.30pm

Please wear appropriate footwear in case we need to recover boats.

Please sign up by Thursday pm.

Eithne, these are your crew members for this weekend. As requested I have started a Reserve list for Saturday.  I will update accordingly.

Saturday :
Andrew
Sharon
Claire
Michaela
Sue
Angela
Lindy
Nikki
Helen
Perry
Rebecca
Linda        Total : 12

Sunday :
Debbie
James G.
Rebecca ?   Total 2/3

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 6th / Sunday 7th January

Andrew Berry
Hi Liz , Sat please, Happy New Year to all....Andrew

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 6th / Sunday 7th January

Hi Liz - and Sunday for Debbie please x

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 6th / Sunday 7th January

Saturday please liz x

Sent from my iPhone

On 31 Dec 2017, at 15:59, Liz Piercey [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Happy New Year!

Please sign up if you would like to train Saturday, Sunday or both days.

Saturday : Trainers : Eithne & Liz
Meet 10.50am Club House to sign in and pay pin money
Row : 11.00am - 12.30pm

Sunday : Trainer : Rachel
Meet : 10.50am  Club House to sign in and pay pin money
Row :  11.00am - 12.30pm

Please wear appropriate footwear in case we need to recover boats.

Please sign up by Thursday pm.

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Mixed-Training-Saturday-6th-Sunday-7th-January-tp40733.html

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 6th / Sunday 7th January

HutchinsonC001
Could I row Saturday please. Claire

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 6th / Sunday 7th January

James Griffin
Sunday please

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 6th / Sunday 7th January

mlewis64
Saturday for me please, Michaela xx Happy New Year xx

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 6th / Sunday 7th January

Yes please for Saturday

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 6th / Sunday 7th January

Angela Walsh
Can I try Mixed Training on Saturday please.

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 6th / Sunday 7th January

Lindy Filary
Hi Liz, can you put me down for Saturday please x

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 6th / Sunday 7th January

Derek
Saturday please Liz. Thanks.

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 6th / Sunday 7th January

Nikki H-S
Saturday please xx

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 6th / Sunday 7th January

Helen050279
Sat please xx

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 6th / Sunday 7th January

Perry
Yes please for Saturday
Perry

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 6th / Sunday 7th January

Rebecca for Saturday and maybe Sunday.

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 6th / Sunday 7th January

Linda Medlow
Could I do Sat please

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 6th / Sunday 7th January

Derek
Good morning Liz and a very Happy New year to you and your family. To let you know I'm out for tomorrow unfortunately.

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 6th / Sunday 7th January

Thanks for letting me know Derek.
Linda, there is now space for you.

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 6th / Sunday 7th January

 no longer do tomorrow as challenge with getting to us so space has opened up.

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 6th / Sunday 7th January

Helen050279
Hi was there space for me tomorrow x
12