Mixed Training Saturday 23rd / Sunday 24th September

Mixed Training Saturday 23rd / Sunday 24th September

Please sign up if you would like to train Saturday, Sunday or both days.

Saturday :  Trainers : Eithne & Liz
Meet :  10.50am Club House to sign in and pay pin money
Row :  11.00am - 12.30pm

Sunday :  Tim
Meet : 10.50am Club House to sign in and pay pin money
Row :  11.00am - 12.30pm

Please remember to wear appropriate both days as boats nay need to be launched or recovered  (especially Sunday )

Eithne, these are your crew members for this weekend. I will update accordingly.

Saturday :
Sue
Zoe
Joanna
James R.
Al
Perry
Amy         Total : 7

Sunday :
Zoe
Jemima       Total 2

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 23rd / Sunday 24th September

Sue Loveridge
yes please for Saturday.  Sue

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 23rd / Sunday 24th September

Zoe R
Both/either for me please. Zoe

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 23rd / Sunday 24th September

JoannaHoddinott

Updated to say Saturday only now.

Thanks

Joanna

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 23rd / Sunday 24th September

Alan & Julia
Hi Liz,

Saturday for James please - holiday season over now!

Thanks,

Alan.
Alan & Julia Robinson
Al

Yes please for saturday, Al

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 23rd / Sunday 24th September

Perry
I can cox or row as needed - If it's ok I will bring Amy along as well

Perry

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 23rd / Sunday 24th September

Jemima Walton
Yes please for Sunday x

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 23rd / Sunday 24th September

Paula Bray
Zoe/Jemima unless there is a late surge tonight or tomorrow for Sunday mixed it probably won't go ahead - you are welcome to join the ladies session at 8.00am - please confirm! P

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 23rd / Sunday 24th September

Zoe R
Thanks Paula but as I've been off for almost a month I'll just do the mixed on Saturday this week. Zoe x

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 23rd / Sunday 24th September

CaitlinWalsh
Sunday please if it's on

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 23rd / Sunday 24th September

Hi Caitlin I am really sorry but tomorrow's session has been cancelled due to lack of numbers.  However, if you would like to join Ladies Training at 8am you could row with the younger crew and rotate in.
Let me know if you would like to join us.

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 23rd / Sunday 24th September

CaitlinWalsh
I would love to join you thank you