Quantcast

Mixed Training Saturday 22nd/Sunday 23rd April SATURDAY CREW LIST

Mixed Training Saturday 22nd/Sunday 23rd April SATURDAY CREW LIST

Please sign up if you would like to join the Mixed Training on Saturday or Sunday or both days.

Saturday:  Eithne, Steve, Rachel
Meet: 10.50am Club House to sign in and pay pin money
Row:  11.00am - 12.30pm

Sunday: Natalie
Meet: 10.50am Club House to sign in and pay pin money
Row:  11.00am - 12.30pm

Eithne, these are your crew members for this weekend.  I will update accordingly

Boat 1: Eithne
Tanis
Jax
Joanna
Martin
Emma
Marion

Boat 2:Rachel /Steve
Sharon
Anita P.
Patrick
Matt
Michelle
Paul

Reserves:
Jack

Sunday:
Anita P.
Derek
Jax              Total: 3

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 22nd/Sunday 23rd April

Andrew Berry
Hi Liz - Sat for me pls

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 22nd/Sunday 23rd April

Saturday please

Sent from my iPhone

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Mixed-Training-Saturday-22nd-Sunday-23rd-April-tp32366.html

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 22nd/Sunday 23rd April

Marion
Saturday for me please Liz,
thanks. Marion x

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 22nd/Sunday 23rd April

Matt & Em please Sat

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 22nd/Sunday 23rd April

Saturday please Liz.

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 22nd/Sunday 23rd April

Hi Liz
Can you put me down for both Saturday and also Sunday please. Thanks

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 22nd/Sunday 23rd April

Derek
Hi Liz - Sun the 23rd for me please.

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 22nd/Sunday 23rd April

Yes please for me and Paul please thank you

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 22nd/Sunday 23rd April

michelle jones
Thats yes please to Saturday for me and Paul please thankyou

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 22nd/Sunday 23rd April

Rachel and Steve can support coxing on Saturday so space for 18 rowers. Keep signing up

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 22nd/Sunday 23rd April

jax sprackling
Please can I row on Saturday and Sunday Thanks

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 22nd/Sunday 23rd April

Patrick W
Hi Liz,
           I put my name down for Saturday via my mobile phone. It doesn't look like the message went through! Are there still places for Saturady?

Regards Patrick

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 22nd/Sunday 23rd April

JoannaHoddinott
Sorry for the delay in signing up. I thought I had already done so. Saturday for me please. If the Sunday session was earlier in the morning then I could do that but have to work at 12 unfortunately.

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 22nd/Sunday 23rd April

Hi Joanna.  No worries at all, I have added you to the crew list.
There is a strong possibility that the training session on Sunday will move forward to 9.30am.
Please keep an eye out later this evening for an updated post.

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 22nd/Sunday 23rd April

Ladies and gentlemen, we have decided to combine sessions on Sunday morning in an attempt to ensure that everyone who would like to row can actually get out on the water.  The plan is to join up with the Men's training at 9.30am.  I have done a separate post and would be grateful if you could confirm your availability on the new post.

We hope that all who have signed up will be able to make the revised time and look forward to seeing you on Sunday.

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 22nd/Sunday 23rd April

Eithne
Tanis Collins as reserve for Saturday and to row Sunday - will add Tanis to other post as well for Sunday