Quantcast

Mixed Training Saturday 20th/Sunday 21st May CREW LISTS FOR BOTH DAYS

Mixed Training Saturday 20th/Sunday 21st May CREW LISTS FOR BOTH DAYS

Please sign up if you would like to train Saturday, Sunday or both days.

Saturday: Trainers: Eithne & Liz
Meet: 10.50am Club House to sign in and pay pin money
Row:  11.00am - 12.30pm

Sunday: Trainer: Alan R.
Meet: 10.50am Club House to sign in and pay pin money
Row:  11.00am - 12.30pm

Please wear appropriate footwear as we may need to recover boats at the end of each session.

SATURDAY:
Boat 1:  Trainer: Eithne
6. Luke
5. Sophie
4.Paul
3. Martin
2. Ali T.
1. Joanna

Boat 2:  Trainer: Liz
6. Sharon
5. Nikki
4. Patrick
3. Al
2. Anita P.
1. Lindy

Reserve:
James G.

SUNDAY
Trainer: Alan R.
6. Jax
5. Anita P.
4. Patrick
3. James G.
2. Joanna
1. Lindy

Reserve: Kate

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 20th/Sunday 21st May

Patrick W
HI Liz,
           Can I book a place for Saturdays row and if enough people are up for it Sunday as well
Regards Patrick

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 20th/Sunday 21st May

Saturday please

Sent from my iPhone

On 14 May 2017, at 16:39, Liz Piercey [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Please sign up if you would like to train Saturday, Sunday or both days.

Saturday: Trainers: Eithne & Liz
Meet: 10.50am Club House to sign in and pay pin money
Row:  11.00am - 12.30pm

Sunday: Trainer: Alan R.
Meet: 10.50am Club House to sign in and pay pin money
Row:  11.00am - 12.30pm

Please wear appropriate footwear as we may need to recover boats at the end of each session.

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Mixed-Training-Saturday-20th-Sunday-21st-May-tp33257.html

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 20th/Sunday 21st May

Sunday please. Thanks Liz
Al

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 20th/Sunday 21st May

Al
Yes please for Saturday, Al

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 20th/Sunday 21st May

Luke & Sophie
Yes please for Saturday,  Sophie & Luke

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 20th/Sunday 21st May

Saturday please Liz.

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 20th/Sunday 21st May

Yes please for Paul thankyou

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 20th/Sunday 21st May

michelle jones
Yes please for Paul Saturday thankyou

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 20th/Sunday 21st May

Nikki H-S
Saturday please liz. X

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 20th/Sunday 21st May

Hi Liz.
Saturday as well as Sunday (if poss) please Liz. Thanks

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 20th/Sunday 21st May

jax sprackling
Sunday for me please

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 20th/Sunday 21st May

Lindy Filary
Saturday and Sunday if places please

Thank you

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 20th/Sunday 21st May

Sheila Tidd
Hi Liz
Would it be possible for Ali Tidd to join one of the mixed training sessions?  She could do either Saturday or Sunday.  Her preference would be Saturday.
Sheila

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 20th/Sunday 21st May

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 20th/Sunday 21st May

JoannaHoddinott

Both days for me please if possible.

Thanks

Joanna

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 20th/Sunday 21st May

James Griffin
Hello

I have no idea if i have pressed the right button/s !

If there is space on Sat or Sun i would like to come along

james griffin 02392 466440

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 20th/Sunday 21st May

Kate Moth
As Saturday looks rather full could you please put me down for Sunday? Many thanks, Kate

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 20th/Sunday 21st May

James, I have put you down for both Saturday and Sunday.  Please let me know if this is not what you wanted

Kate, I have added you to the Sunday crew list.

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 20th/Sunday 21st May

Hi James & Kate
I have just met with Eithne, who is the lead coach for our Mixed Training sessions. Currently we are unable to get additional trainers for this weekend,  so as things stand this evening, James you are reserve for Saturday and Kate you are reserve for Sunday. Please keep an eye on this posting as things change all the time and I will continue to update until early both Saturday and Sunday  mornings.

Thanks for your understanding.