Mixed Training Saturday 16th / Sunday 17th September

Mixed Training Saturday 16th / Sunday 17th September

Please sign up if you would like to train Saturday, Sunday or both days.

Saturday : Trainer : Eithne
Meet : 10.50am Club House to sign in and pay pin money
Row :  11.00am - 12.30pm

Sunday : Trainer : Paula
Meet :  10.50am Club House to sign in and pay pin money
Row :  11.00am - 12.30pm

Please remember to wear appropriate footwear both days in case boats need to be launched or recovered.

Eithne, these are your crew members for this weekend:

Saturday:
Sue
Martin E.
Lindy
Sharon
Nikki
Al
Derek            Total: 7

Sunday:
James G.
Derek       Total: 2

Senior Junior's:  (Saturday)
Jack
Jemima
Billie
Caitlin
Lucy
+3

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 16th / Sunday 17th September

Sue Loveridge
Yes please for Saturday.  Sue

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 16th / Sunday 17th September

James Griffin
yes please for Sunday

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 16th / Sunday 17th September

Saturday please.

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 16th / Sunday 17th September

Lee Farquhar
Saturday please

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 16th / Sunday 17th September

Jack Anson
Saturday please

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 16th / Sunday 17th September

Jemima Walton
Saturday please

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 16th / Sunday 17th September

Yes please for Billie thankyou

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 16th / Sunday 17th September

Sunday for me please thankyou x

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 16th / Sunday 17th September

Sorry Liz to post for myself meant to post for ladies can you take me off pls thankyou

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 16th / Sunday 17th September

Lindy Filary
Saturday please if space

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 16th / Sunday 17th September

Saturday please Liz

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 16th / Sunday 17th September

Perry
If it's ok I would like to take the ex-Juniors for a final time! I have some GRR certificates to give out as well.  I'm hoping some of them will stay on to assist the new Juniors joining this week - we may have about 4 who have never rowed before!
Perry

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 16th / Sunday 17th September

CaitlinWalsh
Saturday please

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 16th / Sunday 17th September

Graham Allardice
Hi Perry - yes, please for Lucy - thanks, Graham

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 16th / Sunday 17th September

Nikki H-S
Saturday please Liz x

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 16th / Sunday 17th September

Paul Jones
Hi Liz. Please take Billie off the mixed, so she can join juniors at 11.00.
Thanks.
Paul J.

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 16th / Sunday 17th September

Lee Farquhar
Please take me off mixed training Saturday

Thanks Lee

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 16th / Sunday 17th September

On Saturday I will take out a boat of adults and Perry will take a boat of 'juniors'

Can you please come for 1030 to help launch Acorn with Perry? And I'll see you on the pontoon at 11am as will be out with the ladies.

My boat has one space with the following booked in : Sue, Martin, Lindy, Sharon and Nikki

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 16th / Sunday 17th September

Perry
Thanks Eithne
We have all 8 of my team in Acorn - see you on Sat!
Perry
12