Mixed Training Saturday 15th UPDATE - MORE ROWERS REQUIRED

Mixed Training Saturday 15th UPDATE - MORE ROWERS REQUIRED

Please sign up if you would like to train Saturday, Sunday or both days.
We are looking for more rowers to join our Saturday Session.  Please sign up if you can join us.  Current rowers who are signed up please bring an extra layer as we may have to passenger and rotate.
  Thanks

Saturday : Trainers : Eithne & Liz
Meet : 10.50am Club House to sign in and pay pin money
Row :  11.00am - 12.30pm

Sunday :  Trainer: Colin McPhee
Meet :  10.50am  Club House to sign in and pay pin money
Row : 11.00am - 12.30pm

Please wear appropriate footwear both days in case we need to recover boats.

Eithne, these are your crew members for Saturday.  I will update accordingly.

Sharon
James R.
Anita P.
Claire
Lindy
Kate
Martin
Luke
Sophie
James G.
Derek
Andrew
Al                        Total: 13

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 15th / Sunday 16th July

sharon
Saturday please

Sent from my iPhone

On 9 Jul 2017, at 20:42, Liz Piercey [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Please sign up if you would like to train Saturday, Sunday or both days.

Saturday : Trainers : Eithne & Liz
Meet : 10.50am Club House to sign in and pay pin money
Row :  11.00am - 12.30pm

Sunday :  Trainer: Colin McPhee
Meet :  10.50am  Club House to sign in and pay pin money
Row : 11.00am - 12.30pm

Please wear appropriate footwear both days in case we need to recover boats.

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Mixed-Training-Saturday-15th-Sunday-16th-July-tp35358.html

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 15th / Sunday 16th July

Alan & Julia
Saturday for James please Liz.

Thanks,

A.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 15th / Sunday 16th July

Saturday for me please. Thanks

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 15th / Sunday 16th July

Clare Gibbs
Saturday for me please Liz

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 15th / Sunday 16th July

Lindy Filary
Saturday please

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 15th / Sunday 16th July

Clair Fennessy
Hi there

Sorry I'm on holiday until 20th so hoping to row sat 22nd.

Thanks

Clair

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 15th / Sunday 16th July

Kate Moth
Saturday please Liz

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 15th / Sunday 16th July

Saturday please.

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 15th / Sunday 16th July

Luke & Sophie
Hi Liz, would you be able to put our names down for Saturdays row please.

Luke & Sophie

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 15th / Sunday 16th July

James Griffin
yes please

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 15th / Sunday 16th July

Derek
Saturday please Liz. Thank you.

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 15th / Sunday 16th July

Sat please Liz
Al

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 15th / Sunday 16th July

Al
Yes please for Saturday ! Al

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 15th UPDATE - MORE ROWERS REQUIRED

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 15th UPDATE - MORE ROWERS REQUIRED

I'll be there but if you have too many for 2 boats I'll drop out as I'm coxing ladies and rowing open and mixed at the moment as well as painting Heart. Busy day.