Mixed Training Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th April CREW LIST SPACE FOR 2 ROWERS SATURDAY

Mixed Training Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th April CREW LIST SPACE FOR 2 ROWERS SATURDAY

Please sign up if you would like to join the Mixed Training sessions.

Saturday:  Trainers: Eithne, Liz & ?
Meet: 10.50 Club House to sign in and pay pin money
Row:  11.00am - 12.30pm

Sunday: Mike Gilbert
Meet: 10.50 Club House to sign in and pay pin money
Row:  11.00am - 12.30pm

Crew Lists for Saturday:

Boat 1: Eithne
6. Andrew
5. Anita P.
4. Derek
3. Neil C.
2. Joanna
1. Jax

Boat 2: Liz
6. Sarah S.
5. Fionna
4. Matt
3. Al
2. Emma
1. Marion

Boat 3: Robina
6. Michelle
5. Debbie
4. Martin
3. Patrick
2.
1.

We now have a full crew for Sunday!

Sunday:
Jax
Fionna
Derek
Martin
Anita P.
Simon H.

Reserve List for Sunday:
Linda

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th April

jax sprackling
yes please to both

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th April

Andrew Berry
yes please for Sat, Andrew

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th April

sarahs
Yes please - Saturday.
Thanks
Sarah

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th April

Yes please for Saturday thankyou

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th April

Yes please for Saturday. Thanks

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th April

Patrick W
Saturday for me please, regards Patrick

Yes, please. Saturday for me please.
Al

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th April

Al
Yes please for Saturday, Al.

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th April

JoannaHoddinott
Yes please to Saturday

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th April

Fionna Pullen
Yes please Saturday and Sunday if there s a space xxx

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th April

Marion
Saturday for me please if there is a space.
Thanks, Marion x

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th April

Saturday please

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th April

Emma Walton
Yes please for Emma & Matt for Saturday

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th April

Derek
If there is space could I do Sunday too please?

Thanks.

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th April

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th April

Debbie, I have added you to the list for Saturday.
See you then.
XX

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th April

I can do Sunday as well.

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th April

That's great Martin!  I have added you to the crew list.

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th April

Can you put me down for Sunday session as well.
Thanks
Anita