Mixed Training Saturday 14th /Sunday 15th October

Mixed Training Saturday 14th /Sunday 15th October

Please sign up if you would like to train Saturday, Sunday or both days.

Saturday : Trainer : Anita & Alan R.
Meet : 10.50am Club House to sign in and pay pin money
Row :  11.00am - 12.30pm

Sunday : Trainer : Errol
Meet : 10.50am Club House to sign in and pay pin money
Row :  11.00am - 12.30pm

Please remember to wear appropriate footwear, especially on Sunday as boats will need to be recovered.

Eithne/Anita/Alan, these are the crew members for Saturday.  I will update accordingly.

Saturday:
Sue
Jack
Lucy
Luke
Sophie
Lee
Les
Clare    Total: 8

Errol, these are your crew members for Sunday.  I will update accordingly.

Sunday:
James G.
Eimear
Caitlin
Jemima
Fionna
Jane
Tanis
Jack    Total: 8

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 14th /Sunday 15th October

Andrew Berry
yes please for Saturday Liz...

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 14th /Sunday 15th October

yes please for Saturday. Sue

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 14th /Sunday 15th October

James Griffin
Yes please for Sunday

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 14th /Sunday 15th October

Hi Liz
I will do Sunday mixed.

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 14th /Sunday 15th October

CaitlinWalsh
Sunday Please

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 14th /Sunday 15th October

Adam
Can I add Kieran from Caradon to the list please as to fast track him past open row.

Many thanks,

AB

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 14th /Sunday 15th October

Adam
Sorry he is unavailable next weekend I am thinking of the weekend after that! Apologies, please remove Kieran from the list for this Saturday.

Thanks,

AB

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 14th /Sunday 15th October

Jack Anson
Yes please for saturday

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 14th /Sunday 15th October

Jemima Walton
Sunday please

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 14th /Sunday 15th October

Lindy Filary
Can you put Fionna in for Sunday please

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 14th /Sunday 15th October

Graham Allardice
Saturday for Lucy, please

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 14th /Sunday 15th October

Luke & Sophie
Saturday for both of us please.

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 14th /Sunday 15th October

Could you put me & Tanis down for Sunday please

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 14th /Sunday 15th October

Lee Farquhar
Hi Saturday please

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 14th /Sunday 15th October

les goodall
Hi Liz.
Yes please Saturday.
...... Les ...... 🌊🚣🌊

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 14th /Sunday 15th October

Andrew no longer available

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 14th /Sunday 15th October

Clare Gibbs
Yes please for Saturday Liz

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 14th /Sunday 15th October

Jack Anson
Sunday aswell please if there is space

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 14th /Sunday 15th October

I could drop out and row with the ladies as there are 8 down.  Sue