Mixed Training Saturday 13th /Sunday 14th January UPDATED WITH CREW LIST FOR SATURDAY

Mixed Training Saturday 13th /Sunday 14th January UPDATED WITH CREW LIST FOR SATURDAY

Please sign up if you would like to train Saturday, Sunday or both days.

Saturday :  Trainers : Eithne & Liz
Meet : 10.50am Club House to sign in and pay pin money
Row : 11.00am - 12.30pm

Sunday :  Trainer : Robina
Meet : 10.50am Club House to sign in and pay pin money
Row : 11.00am - 12.30pm

Please remember to wear appropriate footwear,  especially on Sunday for recovering boats.

Please sign up by Thursday pm.

*Please note that we currently have 12 rowers for Saturday morning. We are looking for an additional Trainer but if we are unable to secure a third we will operate a Reserve List.

There is currently only one person signed up for Sunday so this row is unlikely to go ahead.

Saturday  CREW LIST:
BOAT 1 - SPIRIT
Cox/Trainer: Eithne
Debbie
Billie
Andrew
Al
Sue
Marion

BOAT 2 - ACORN
Cox/Trainer: Liz
Michaela
Mandy
Claire
Lee
Lindy
Michelle

Reserve List :
Nick
Angela
Sarah B.

Sunday :
James G.

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 13th /Sunday 14th January

Andrew Berry
yes please for me, Liz, Andrew, Sat...

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 13th /Sunday 14th January

mlewis64
Saturday for me please, Michaela xx

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 13th /Sunday 14th January

Debbie Berry
Hi Liz ...Yes please for me, Debbie for Sat please....

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 13th /Sunday 14th January

bramleya
Hi Liz,

could I put my name down for mixed row sat 16th jan

BW

Mandy B

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 13th /Sunday 14th January

HutchinsonC001
I would like to row Saturday please. Claire

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 13th /Sunday 14th January

yes for Al on Saturday

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 13th /Sunday 14th January

yes please for Saturday. Sue

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 13th /Sunday 14th January

James Griffin
Sunday please

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 13th /Sunday 14th January

Lindy Filary
Saturday for me please x

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 13th /Sunday 14th January

Lee Farquhar
Saturday please ,thankyou

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 13th /Sunday 14th January

Marion
I would like to row on Saturday please. need to try the repaired knee out so may need to ask for an arm to hold getting in and out. Hope that is ok? Have missed you guys!
Marion xx

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 13th /Sunday 14th January

Yes please for me and Billie thankyou

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 13th /Sunday 14th January

That's Saturday please Liz for me and Billie thankyou x

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 13th /Sunday 14th January

Absolutely Marion, will be great to have you back in the boat. We missed you too

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 13th /Sunday 14th January

Will be great to see you back Marion! We have missed you! X

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 13th /Sunday 14th January

Nick Bakovljev
Saturday for me please.

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 13th /Sunday 14th January

Angela Walsh
Hi
Can I go on reserve list for Saturday

Many Thanks
Angela

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 13th /Sunday 14th January

Angela,  I have added you to the reserve list. Please keep an eye on the post for any cancellations, especially  tomorrow morning after 8.45am, when Eithne and I will both be out on the water and unable to update.
Liz x