Mixed Training Saturday 11th/Sunday 12th November - There are 3 trainers for Saturday so space for 4 more rowers

Mixed Training Saturday 11th/Sunday 12th November - There are 3 trainers for Saturday so space for 4 more rowers

Please sign up if you would like to train Saturday, Sunday or both days.

Saturday:  Trainers: Eithne,  Liz & Natalie
Meet: 10.50am Club House to sign in, pay pin money and warm up
Row: 11.00am - 12.30pm

Sunday: Trainer: Colin
Meet: 10.50am Club House to sign in, pay pin money and warm up
Row: 11.00am - 12.30pm

Please wear appropriate footwear, especially on Sunday, as you will need to recover the boat.

Please sign up by Thursday pm

Eithne, these are your crew members for this weekend. I will update accordingly.

Saturday :
Michaela
Andrew
Lindy
Anita P.
Mandy
Lee
Sharon
Nikki
Jemima
Lucy
Perry
Al
Clare
Les       Total: 14

Sunday :
Michaela
Lindy
Anita P.     Total : 3

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 11th/Sunday 12th November

mlewis64
Hi Liz,

Can I please be considered for both Saturday and Sunday, thank you xx

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 11th/Sunday 12th November

mlewis64
Michaela xx

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 11th/Sunday 12th November

Hi Liz - Sat please...Andrew

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 11th/Sunday 12th November

Lindy Filary
Hi Liz, Saturday and Sunday for me please

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 11th/Sunday 12th November

Hi Both for me please Liz x

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 11th/Sunday 12th November

Clair Fennessy
Sat please

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 11th/Sunday 12th November

Clair Fennessy
Sorry Liz please cancel my last posting for sat mixed.

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 11th/Sunday 12th November

bramleya
Hi liz,
Could I have a place on the mixed row sat 11th?
Thank you
Mandy

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 11th/Sunday 12th November

Lee Farquhar
Saturday pleas

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 11th/Sunday 12th November

Saturday please x

Sent from my iPhone

On 5 Nov 2017, at 17:36, Liz Piercey [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Please sign up if you would like to train Saturday, Sunday or both days.

Saturday:  Trainers: Eithne & Liz
Meet: 10.50am Club House to sign in, pay pin money and warm up
Row: 11.00am - 12.30pm

Sunday: Trainer: Colin
Meet: 10.50am Club House to sign in, pay pin money and warm up
Row: 11.00am - 12.30pm

Please wear appropriate footwear, especially on Sunday, as you will need to recover the boat.

Please sign up by Thursday pm

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Mixed-Training-Saturday-11th-Sunday-12th-November-tp39205.html

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 11th/Sunday 12th November

Derek
Saturday and Sunday please. Thanks.

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 11th/Sunday 12th November

Nikki H-S
Saturday please

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 11th/Sunday 12th November

JoannaHoddinott
Saturday for me plesase

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 11th/Sunday 12th November

Jemima Walton
Yes please for Saturday x

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 11th/Sunday 12th November

James Griffin
This weekend i am at my niece's wedding in Perthshire
i am informed there is much imbibing  & ceilidh involved !
so no rowing.

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 11th/Sunday 12th November

Graham Allardice
Yes please for Lucy - thanks

Sorry - meant to say Lucy for Saturday if numbers work - thanks

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 11th/Sunday 12th November

Perry
Yes please for Saturday - rowing preferably but could cox.
Perry
Al

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 11th/Sunday 12th November

Al
Saturday please Liz, Al
12