Men's Training Sat 9th UPDATED with crews 1 SPACE

Men's Training Sat 9th UPDATED with crews 1 SPACE

Sat meet 7.30 to sign in and prepare boats Row 8 -9.30 am

SAT CREWS

STAR
Cox Jackie

4 .Martin P
3. Stuart
2. Jason
1. Will
Please take the full set of Ladies oars -ready for Ladies changeover

ACORN
Cox Paula

6. Doug
5. Glynn
4. Colin
3. Steve
2. Mike
1. Les

CSHEL
Cox Robina

6. Tim
5. Paul
4. Matt
3. Lance
2. Simon H
1. Roo

SPIRIT
Cox Rachel

6. Richard
5. C.B.
4. Jack
3. Adam
2. Errol
1. Ivor

Thanks
C.B.

SORRY, SUNDAY IS OFF, NOT ENOUGH ROWERS OR A TRAINER.
 Must be something happening on Sat night !

Re: Men's Training Sat 9th/Sun 10th Dec

pwest88
Saturday for me please

Paul

Re: Men's Training Sat 9th/Sun 10th Dec

Sat & Sun Red-Eyes please

Re: Men's Training Sat 9th/Sun 10th Dec

Saturday only at present ta

Tim
Teamwork
Power
Passion

Re: Men's Training Sat 9th/Sun 10th Dec

Roo Lynton-Evans
Saturday please.

Roo

Re: Men's Training Sat 9th/Sun 10th Dec

Simon Hughes
Sat please...Thanks Simon H.

Re: Men's Training Sat 9th/Sun 10th Dec

Lance
Saturday please

Re: Men's Training Sat 9th/Sun 10th Dec

Mike Gilbert
Saturday please...

Re: Men's Training Sat 9th/Sun 10th Dec

Steve Woods
Robina,

Saturday  please

Cheers
07788 277875
stevewoods583@btinternet.com

Re: Men's Training Sat 9th/Sun 10th Dec

Saturday please.

Best regards

Re: Men's Training Sat 9th/Sun 10th Dec

Glynn
Saturday Please. Glynn

Re: Men's Training Sat 9th/Sun 10th Dec

henry mcphee
 Dear Chris

Please can I row on  Saturday and Sunday

Thanks

Colin

Re: Men's Training Sat 9th/Sun 10th Dec

douglas smith

 saturday for me please

Re: Men's Training Sat 9th/Sun 10th Dec

Adam
Saturday for me please. Possibly Sunday depending on numbers!

Thanks,

AB

Re: Men's Training Sat 9th/Sun 10th Dec

Jack Anson
Saturday please

Re: Men's Training Sat 9th/Sun 10th Dec

Ivor
Saturday please.
Ivor

Re: Men's Training Sat 9th/Sun 10th Dec

Errolg
Hi Robina,

I am available for Saturday.

Cheers,
E x

Re: Men's Training Sat 9th/Sun 10th Dec

ChrisEllis
Looks like I can do Sunday rather than Saturday at this stage...

Thanks,

Chris

Re: Men's Training Sat 9th/Sun 10th Dec

Richard B
If it's not to late yes please for Saturday

Re: Men's Training Sat 9th/Sun 10th Dec

StuartJ
Saturday please for me - sorry for the late posting.

Thanks,
Stuart
12