Men's Training Sat 9th/ Sun10th

We shall only have 1 boat available as its the GRR

Sat
Mens A will be training        7.30 - 8.30       Meet 7.00am to sign in and get the boat out

Mens B will be training        8.30 -9.30

We can organise another session at 11am  - please post if interested and competent cox available

Sun
Please post if you wish to train 9.30 -11 am

Re: Men's Training Sat 9th/ Sun10th

Greg Tutt
Both days for me please. I have asked the B Team to post just in case we are light on numbers on either day.
Thanks
Greg

Re: Men's Training Sat 9th/ Sun10th

Both for me please
Teamwork
Power
Passion

Re: Men's Training Sat 9th/ Sun10th

pwest88
Sunday for me please

Paul

Re: Men's Training Sat 9th/ Sun10th

Greg Tutt
Kieran for Sunday training with the Bs.

Cheers
Greg

Re: Men's Training Sat 9th/ Sun10th

Lance
Saturday please

Re: Men's Training Sat 9th/ Sun10th

Ivor
Sunday for me please.

Re: Men's Training Sat 9th/ Sun10th

Roo Lynton-Evans
Yes please for Sat Chris.

Roo

Re: Men's Training Sat 9th/ Sun10th

Errolg
Sat for me please!

Cheers,

Re: Men's Training Sat 9th/ Sun10th

douglas smith

 sunday if numbers work out please

  Douglas

Re: Men's Training Sat 9th/ Sun10th

Jason Hebblethwaite
In for sat

Adam for Sunday please.

Re: Men's Training Sat 9th/ Sun10th

Errolg
Hi Robina,

LW is 0.17m @ 07:22. Which means it will be a real struggle. It will be less than 1.0m from about 06:00 and rise above 1.0m until around 09:00.

Could we organise to get the boat out tomorrow? Happy to assist!

I will call Chris.

Cheers Errol

Re: Men's Training Sat 9th/ Sun10th

Greg Tutt
Due to lack of numbers due to GRR duties, I will happily stand down from Saturdays row.
Cheers
Greg

Re: Men's Training Sat 9th/ Sun10th

Errolg
Hi Robina,

I have permission from Bev to leave SoN out tonight due to the low tide at the start of our session tomorrow. The Marina have confirmed that we can use the Work boat pontoon in the middle as we require.

Chris confirmed last night that he would be happy to tow so i will call him to confirm nothing has changed. Probably looking for anytime around 17:30 as its still over a meter at that point!

@Guys, If you are rowing tomorrow and are around please could you assist this evening at 17:30?

Crew for tomorrow meet at 07:00

Cox CB
6 Errol
5 Adam (will move to 3 at 08:30)
4 Jas
3 Lance swap out with Glynn (will go into 5) at 08:30 for the 2nd hour
2 Rich
1 Roo

Cheers

Re: Men's Training Sat 9th/ Sun10th

Any one from Mens B willing to cox the ladies at 9.30am?