Men's Training Sat 7th/ Sun 8th Oct FurtherUPDATED WITH CREWS

Men's Training Sat 7th/ Sun 8th Oct FurtherUPDATED WITH CREWS

Please post by Thurs night if you wish to train.

Sat Meet 7.30 to sign in and prepare boats to row 8.00-9.30am
Sun Meet 9.15 to row 9.30-11am

Sat

SoN
Greg
Doug
Adam
Simon S
Tim
Ivor              Cox Aileen

SoL
Martin p
Paul J
Steve
Colin
C.B.
Roo              Cox Rachel

HoH
Jason
Richard
Will
Lance            Cox Robina

Acorn
Chris E
Chris J
Perry
Mike
Matt
Mark B      Cox Sarah B

Sun

Greg
Adam
Simon S
Steve
C.B
Tim
Cox Robina

Re: Men's Training Sat 7th/ Sun 8th Oct

Emily Judd
Sat for Chris please

Re: Men's Training Sat 7th/ Sun 8th Oct

simon sprackling
yes please for both days

Re: Men's Training Sat 7th/ Sun 8th Oct

Greg Tutt
Both days for me please.
Thanks
Greg

Re: Men's Training Sat 7th/ Sun 8th Oct

Lance
Saturday please

Re: Men's Training Sat 7th/ Sun 8th Oct

Ivor
Saturday please.
Ivor

Re: Men's Training Sat 7th/ Sun 8th Oct

Perry
Yes please for saturday
Perry

Re: Men's Training Sat 7th/ Sun 8th Oct

Mike Gilbert
yes please for Saturday Chris... and I owe £2 for last Saturday..!

Re: Men's Training Sat 7th/ Sun 8th Oct

Saturday at present maybe Sunday a ten minute drive for a 90 minute row as opposed to a five hour drive etc😎

Still buzzing from Newquay

Cheers

Tim
Teamwork
Power
Passion

Re: Men's Training Sat 7th/ Sun 8th Oct

Steve Woods
Robina,

Saturday and Sunday please.

Cheers
07788 277875
stevewoods583@btinternet.com

Re: Men's Training Sat 7th/ Sun 8th Oct

Mark Brownjohn
Can I do Saturday please.

Mark

Re: Men's Training Sat 7th/ Sun 8th Oct

Richard B
Yes please for Saturday

Cheers

Richard

Re: Men's Training Sat 7th/ Sun 8th Oct

Roo Lynton-Evans
Saturday for me please

Roo

Re: Men's Training Sat 7th/ Sun 8th Oct

ChrisEllis
I'm on for Saturday thanks Robina.

Cheers,

Chris

Re: Men's Training Sat 7th/ Sun 8th Oct

Colin McPhee
Please can I do Saturday

Colin McPhee

07793 838261

Re: Men's Training Sat 7th/ Sun 8th Oct

Colin McPhee
Ah Chris Ellis . I have your 2014 GGR certificate . I will wrap it up and bring it down on Saturday

Colin McPhee

07793 838261

Re: Men's Training Sat 7th/ Sun 8th Oct

Rachel Norris
Hi Robina, I am available to cox on Sat f needed.
Rachel

Re: Men's Training Sat 7th/ Sun 8th Oct

Aileen
Hi - I'll cox the SV on Saturday morning.  Thanks

Re: Men's Training Sat 7th/ Sun 8th Oct

douglas smith

 yes for saturday please

  Douglas

Re: Men's Training Sat 7th/ Sun 8th Oct

James Griffin
There does not appear to be much interest in Mixed rowing on Sunday
am i allowed to do Men's training on Sunday instead?
no mention if this is  "C" training or not!
12