Men's Training Sat 30th Sept/Sun 1st Oct

Men's Training Sat 30th Sept/Sun 1st Oct

Please post if you wish to train

Sat Meet 7.30 to sign in and prepare boats
Row 8.00 -9.30am

Sun meet 9.15 to row 9.30-11am

Sat Crews

Chris J
Simon S
Doug
Simon H
Chris E
Colin
Mike
Steve

8 rowers

Cox Rachel
and Robina

We'll do 2 boats x 4 see you in the morning

SUN so far
Simon H
SimonS

Re: Men's Training Sat 30th Sept/Sun 1st Oct

Emily Judd
Sat for Chris please

Re: Men's Training Sat 30th Sept/Sun 1st Oct

simon sprackling
Both days for me please

Re: Men's Training Sat 30th Sept/Sun 1st Oct

douglas smith
Yes for Saturday please
Douglas

Re: Men's Training Sat 30th Sept/Sun 1st Oct

Simon Hughes
I can do both days please if we have enough people...Thanks Simon H

Re: Men's Training Sat 30th Sept/Sun 1st Oct

ChrisEllis
Hi Robina,

I can make a rare guest appearance on Saturday...

Cheers,

Chris

Re: Men's Training Sat 30th Sept/Sun 1st Oct

Colin McPhee
Please can I come along on Saturday

Regards

Colin
Colin McPhee

07793 838261

Re: Men's Training Sat 30th Sept/Sun 1st Oct

Rachel Norris
Hi I can cox on Saturday
Rachel

Re: Men's Training Sat 30th Sept/Sun 1st Oct

Mike Gilbert
yes for me on Saturday...

Re: Men's Training Sat 30th Sept/Sun 1st Oct

Apologies have to revise my previous offer of help on Sunday as forgot Molly has a hockey match. P x

Re: Men's Training Sat 30th Sept/Sun 1st Oct

Steve Woods
Robina, Saturday please Cheers

Doug can you text/call me please : 07788 277 875
07788 277875
stevewoods583@btinternet.com

Paula Bray
Looks like Robina beat me to it - oh well best I walk the dog! x

Re: Men's Training Sat 30th Sept/Sun 1st Oct

simon sprackling
Simon i think Paula would like us to join the ladies on Sunday so wether permitting i will make myself available
Simon S

Re: Men's Training Sat 30th Sept/Sun 1st Oct

Eithne
Or the mixed Simon.....