Men's Training Sat 2nd/Sun 3rd 2 SPACES for Sunday.Updated

Men's Training Sat 2nd/Sun 3rd 2 SPACES for Sunday.Updated

Sat meet 7.30 to sign in and  launch boats Row 8 -9.30am
Sun meet 9.15 to sign in and row 9.30 -11am

SAT CREWS

Spirit
Cox Rachel
6. Greg
5. C.B.
4. Jack
3. Roo
2. Stuart
1. Doug

Acorn
Cox Robina
6. Martin P
5. Paul
4. Ivor
3. Will
2. Errol
1. Steve

Star
Cox Paula
6. Chris E
5. Mike
4. Matt
3. Simon S
2. Tim
1. Glynn

SUN
Spirit

Cox Rachel
Tim
C.B
Matt
Simon S
Paul
Simon H

Star
Cox Robina
Doug
Adam
Steve
Colin

2 spaces

Re: Men's Training Sat 2nd/Sun 3rd Dec

pwest88
Saturday for me please

Paul

Re: Men's Training Sat 2nd/Sun 3rd Dec

Greg Tutt
Saturday for me please.
Thanks
Greg

Re: Men's Training Sat 2nd/Sun 3rd Dec

lizyshore
Sunday for Adam please

Re: Men's Training Sat 2nd/Sun 3rd Dec

Saturday please.

Best regards

Re: Men's Training Sat 2nd/Sun 3rd Dec

Sat & Sun for Matt thanks!

Re: Men's Training Sat 2nd/Sun 3rd Dec

douglas smith
 both saturday and sunday for me please

Re: Men's Training Sat 2nd/Sun 3rd Dec

Derek
Saturday please. Thank you.

Re: Men's Training Sat 2nd/Sun 3rd Dec

Both for C.B.

Re: Men's Training Sat 2nd/Sun 3rd Dec

ChrisEllis
Saturday for me please if there's a slot...

Thanks,

Chris

Re: Men's Training Sat 2nd/Sun 3rd Dec

Jack Anson
Saturday please

Re: Men's Training Sat 2nd/Sun 3rd Dec

Saturday and Sunday please
Teamwork
Power
Passion

Re: Men's Training Sat 2nd/Sun 3rd Dec

pwest88
I can do both days now

Paul

Re: Men's Training Sat 2nd/Sun 3rd Dec

simon sprackling
SAT and SUN  please Simon S

Re: Men's Training Sat 2nd/Sun 3rd Dec

Derek
Hi Robina, I am not able to make this weekend anymore, my circumstances have changed. I will be available next weekend, but will post when the notice comes up next week. Apologies for the inconvenience. Derek.

Re: Men's Training Sat 2nd/Sun 3rd Dec

Mike Gilbert
Saturday please Chris,

Re: Men's Training Sat 2nd/Sun 3rd Dec

Richard B
A tentative yes please for Saturday for me. I can currently make it,but If my situation changes between now and Saturday, and I can't make it, as this is possible,  I will post again. Cheers Richard

Re: Men's Training Sat 2nd/Sun 3rd Dec

StuartJ
Saturday please Robina.

many thanks,