Quantcast

Men's Training Sat 25th/Sun 26th March

Please see separate post re: rough Water Training on Sat.

Sessions for this week are

SAT
Those who can please meet at 7.00 to prepare boats , C.B will tow, 2 more needed please.
Boats will go to Ferryboat for the Ladies session at 8.00am

Men's rough water training is at 9.30 from Ferryboat.

SUN
Usual time slot at 09.15 for 09.30am

Teams according to the spreadsheet.
Please let me know of any changes asap.

SAT

SoN

6.Errol                6.Errol
5.Glynn               5. -
4. Steve W          4. -
3. Will                 3. Will
2. Lance              2.  -
1. Roo                 1. TBC

HoH

6. Greg               6.Greg
5. Adam TBC        5. Adam TBC
4. Kieran             4. -
3. Paul                3. Paul
2. Tim                 2. Tim
1. Ivor                 1. Ivor
Cox Anita             Aileen

Seahawk

6. Chris E              6. Chris E
5. Stuart               5. Stuart TBC
4. Perry                 4. Perry
3. Simon S             3. Simon S
2. Mark                  2. Mark
1. C.B.                   1. C.B.
                            Passenger Al

Cox/rotate Mike,
Chris E.                  Cox/rotate Steve

Re: Men's Training Sat 25th/Sun 26th March

Perry
I'll tow Seahawk - but can we check the Wx before committing to towing down.
Crew swap and boat recovery is as difficult as launch in the wrong conditions - and damage to either Star or SH at this stage would be unfortunate.
Perry

Re: Men's Training Sat 25th/Sun 26th March

Colin McPhee
 Dear Chris

IF there is a gap please can I row on Saturday

I will have the RIB ready for action on the Sunday and happy to drive but will need a crew. Happy to ask Paul or Andrew . IF someone has a go pro happy to film each crew as well from the RIB

Best as ever

Colin McPhee

07793 838261

Re: Men's Training Sat 25th/Sun 26th March

Just to clarify Colin, Rough water training is on SAT.

Re: Men's Training Sat 25th/Sun 26th March

Errolg
Hi Robina,

I will not be available as it's Mothers Day and I will be away.

Regards
Errol

Re: Men's Training Sat 25th/Sun 26th March

simon sprackling
Yes for both please

Re: Men's Training Sat 25th/Sun 26th March

Aileen
Hi - Anita will take Men's B on rough water training and I'll do Sunday row.  thanks

Re: Men's Training Sat 25th/Sun 26th March

Steve Woods
Chris, Robina

Saturday , Please add Mark,

Mike G and Chris E to rotate Cox . CB in 1.

I will step out.

Mike needs to make a move straight after the row.

Sunday we have all 8 of the squad in the boat please and Rotate inc passenger

Trust that all makes sense

Cheers
07788 277875
stevewoods583@btinternet.com

Re: Men's Training Sat 25th/Sun 26th March

Re: Men's Training Sat 25th/Sun 26th March

Mike Gilbert
I can row both Saturday and Sunday.

Saturday I have an errand first thing, but see you at 8/.00 Ferry Boat Inn to cox girls C and then row with the C's; I have a Guy Fisher at 12.00 in teh Marina so must leave around 11.30...
Sunday I can row too!