Men's Training Sat 15th/Sun 16th July UPDATED With Crews

Men's Training Sat 15th/Sun 16th July UPDATED With Crews

 Sat meet 7.30 for 8.00-9.30 am

Sun meet 9.15 for 9.30 -11.00 am

SAT CREWS

SoN
Glynn
Lance
Richard
Roo
Jason
Cox CB

SoL
Greg
Adam
Tim
Kieran
Cox Aileen

ACORN

6 Mark B
5 Stuart
4 Chris J
3 Simon S
2 Colin
1 Simon H
Cox Robina

SUN
Kieran
Simon H
Simon S
Steve W
Doug
Tim
Cox Rachel

1 x SPACE  + 1 Cox needed please.

Re: Men's Training Sat 15th/Sun 16th July

Greg Tutt
Yes please for Adam and I for Saturday.
Cheers
Greg

Re: Men's Training Sat 15th/Sun 16th July

Alan & Julia
Yep, me please for Sat thanks.

A.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: Men's Training Sat 15th/Sun 16th July

Yes please, Saturday only at present.
Teamwork
Power
Passion

Re: Men's Training Sat 15th/Sun 16th July

Simon Hughes
Both days please, if space available...thanks Simon H

Re: Men's Training Sat 15th/Sun 16th July

Glynn
Saturday Please Chris.

Ill be away smashing the 3 Peaks from Tuesday - Friday so wont be available for mid week training.

Glynn

Re: Men's Training Sat 15th/Sun 16th July

jax sprackling
both please Simon S

Re: Men's Training Sat 15th/Sun 16th July

Errolg
Saturday please Robina

Cheers

Re: Men's Training Sat 15th/Sun 16th July

Lance
Saturday please Robina

Re: Men's Training Sat 15th/Sun 16th July

StuartJ
Saturday for me please - will be good to get back in a boat after a couple of weeks out :)

Thanks,
Stuart

Re: Men's Training Sat 15th/Sun 16th July

Steve Woods
Chris, Sunday please. Cheers
07788 277875
stevewoods583@btinternet.com

Re: Men's Training Sat 15th/Sun 16th July

sarahb
Administrator
Both for Kieran please
Sarah x

Re: Men's Training Sat 15th/Sun 16th July

Alan & Julia
Sorry guys, I have to back out of Saturday's session - Vertigo strikes again.

A.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: Men's Training Sat 15th/Sun 16th July

Mark Brownjohn
Saturday if space, Thanks Mark

Re: Men's Training Sat 15th/Sun 16th July

douglas smith

 yes please for sunday

Re: Men's Training Sat 15th/Sun 16th July

Richard B
Saturday for me please. After the week I'm having gonna need to blow off some steam. Of course in a suitably controlled fashion.
Cheers
Rich

Re: Men's Training Sat 15th/Sun 16th July

Emily Judd
Sat for Chris please

Re: Men's Training Sat 15th/Sun 16th July

Colin McPhee
Dear Chris

Please can I row on Saturday

Thanks

Colin
Colin McPhee

07793 838261

Re: Men's Training Sat 15th/Sun 16th July

Aileen
Hi  I can cox the Men's B on Saturday only.  Many thanks

Re: Men's Training Sat 15th/Sun 16th July

Errolg
Hi Robina,

Unfortunately I will have to miss my first Sat Men's session this year as I been given the opportunity to go to Silverstone for the British  F1 Grand Prix.

Sorry about that!

Kind Regards,
Errol