Men's Training Sat 14th /Sun 15th OCT. Updated

Men's Training Sat 14th /Sun 15th OCT. Updated

Please post if by Thurs Evening you wish to train

Sat meet 7.30 to row 8am - 9.30am

Sun Meet 9.15 to train 9.30 -11am

SAT Boat 1
Chris J
Mike
Simon h
Stuart
Perry

Cox/rotate

Boat 2
Lance
Roo
Glynn
Jason

Cox TBC

Please note that if we don't find a cox, you will need to combine and cox/rotate, passenger/rotate
I have asked Mike to organise this row.

SUN - no training.

Re: Men's Training Sat 14th /Sun 5th Oct

Lance
Saturday please

Re: Men's Training Sat 14th /Sun 5th Oct

Emily Judd
Sat for Chris please

Re: Men's Training Sat 14th /Sun 5th Oct

Mike Gilbert
Saturday please Chris

Re: Men's Training Sat 14th /Sun 15th OCT.

Roo Lynton-Evans
Saturday please Chris.

Roo

Re: Men's Training Sat 14th /Sun 15th OCT.

Simon Hughes
Yes please for Sat - Simon H

Re: Men's Training Sat 14th /Sun 15th OCT.

Glynn
Saturday please. Glynn

Re: Men's Training Sat 14th /Sun 15th OCT.

StuartJ
Saturday please for me

Thanks,
Stuart

Re: Men's Training Sat 14th /Sun 15th OCT.

Perry
Saturday please
Perry

Re: Men's Training Sat 14th /Sun 15th OCT.

Jason Hebblethwaite
Sat please

Re: Men's Training Sat 14th /Sun 15th OCT. Updated

ChrisEllis
Sorry, thought I'd posted earlier this week. I am available for Saturday.

Chris

Re: Men's Training Sat 14th /Sun 15th OCT. Updated

O.K Chris E, there are spaces

Re: Men's Training Sat 14th /Sun 15th OCT. Updated

StuartJ
Regret going to pull out of Saturday as suffering from a cold.

Stuart