Men's Training 23rd/24th Sept - SUNDAY UPDATE

Men's Training 23rd/24th Sept - SUNDAY UPDATE

Please post if you wish to train

Sat 7.30am  Sun 9.20am

Newquay didn't happen so both A & B crews out but will have spare seats

Also If you're 50plus then Swanage looms and there are boats and oars spare so

just come and fill another boat.                      Newquay now 30/09.

                                                                   Swanage 14/10.

Cheers CB.

Sat Crews  Please note this is subject to change

Boat 1

Errol
Jack
Roo
Stuart
Cox C.B.

Boat 2
Greg
Adam
Tim
Paul
Cox Anita

Boat 3  (Will need to be launched as soon as there is enough water)
Steve Cox rotate
Matt
Patrick
Colin
Simon H
Simon S

SUNDAY  B TEAM & JACK  Going With ladies row CB to cox (NEWQUAY TRAINING)

Simon S.  there is a space for you with Men' s B , they are meeting at 7.00am

Cheers CB.

Re: Men's Training 23rd?24th Sept.

Matt
Matt for Sat pls

Re: Men's Training 23rd?24th Sept.

pwest88
Sat and Sunday for me please

Paul

Re: Men's Training 23rd?24th Sept.

Greg Tutt
Both days please.
Thanks
Greg

Re: Men's Training 23rd?24th Sept.

Both please
Teamwork
Power
Passion

Re: Men's Training 23rd?24th Sept.

Patrick W
Saturday for me please if there is a space

Regards Patrick

Re: Men's Training 23rd?24th Sept.

StuartJ
Yes please for Saturday

Thanks,
Stuart

Re: Men's Training 23rd?24th Sept.

Errolg
Hi Chris,

Sat for me please!

Cheers,

Re: Men's Training 23rd?24th Sept.

Saturday please Chris.

Best regards

Re: Men's Training 23rd/24th Sept.

Rachel Norris
Saturday for Steve please

Re: Men's Training 23rd/24th Sept.

Ivor
Sunday please.
Ivor

Re: Men's Training 23rd/24th Sept.

Simon Hughes
Sat for me please, if there is a space. Simon H

Re: Men's Training 23rd/24th Sept.

Colin McPhee
 Dear Chris

Now the Spiders have stopped biting me please can I partake on Saturday

Jolly Dee

Colin McPhee

07793 838261

Re: Men's Training 23rd?24th Sept.

Adam
Both days please.

AB

Re: Men's Training 23rd/24th Sept.

jax sprackling
both for me please simon

Re: Men's Training 23rd/24th Sept.

Jack Anson
Saturday and Sunday Please

Re: Men's Training 23rd/24th Sept.

Greg Tutt
Due to one of our crews commitments, the Men's B team will be training for Newquay at 7.30am on Sunday. This has been agreed with the ladies, but we will stand down if the ladies row is oversubscribed. Chris B has agreed to cox.

Thanks
Greg

Re: Men's Training 23rd/24th Sept.

Greg Tutt
Anita is available to cox the B Team on Saturday.
Thanks
Greg

Re: Men's Training 23rd/24th Sept.

Roo Lynton-Evans
Saturday for me please Chris,

Sorry for the late post

Roo

Re: Men's Training 23rd/24th Sept.

Apologies but can no longer make Saturday.

Best Regards