Men's Training 18th/19th. March inc Rough water training.

Men's Training 18th/19th. March inc Rough water training.

Well done and congratulations to our newly qualified  level 2 session coaches - They are:-

Aileen Robina Eithne Paula Liz Errol Brian & Paul. Our club is now endowed with coaches and we

were described today by the British rowing assessor as a very family friendly Professional club

which are kind words indeed and makes me feel very proud to be associated with this fine club.

The back up rowers are as always the good people who chip in for everything and we value them too.

Your job then is just to sign up for Saturdays row where there are spaces or get a fourth boat out.

Sunday's Rough row will be posted separately.
It is meet 11am at Marina , to launch @11.30am

Cheers CB

The crews according to the Spreadsheet for Sat and Sun
non Scillies rowers, please sign up for spaces or a 4th boat.

SoN

6. Errol                           6. Errol
5. Glynn                         5. Glynn TBC
4.
3. Colin
2 .Lance
1. Roo

Cox C.B.

Men's B Using HoH

6. Greg                            6.Greg
5. Adam                          5. Adam
4. Kieran                         4. Kieran
3. Paul                            3. Paul
2. Tim                             2. Tim
1. Ivor                             1. Ivor
Cox Anita                         Cox Aileen

Seahawk

6. Chris E                       6. Chris E
5. Stuart                         5. Stuart
4. Perry                          4. Perry
3. Simon S                      3. Simon S
2. Mark B                        2. Mark
1. Al                               1. C.B.

Steve Cox/rotate               Steve Cox/rotate

Reserves                          Al

Re: Men's Training 18th/19th. March inc Rough water training.

Colin McPhee
Dear Chris

If there is a space please can I row on Saturday

I will not be able to drive the safety boat on Sunday as Caroline is taking me to Goodwood  but I can do the following Sunday

I will let you know if there are any changes

Cheers

Colin
Colin McPhee

07793 838261

Re: Men's Training 18th/19th. March inc Rough water training.

Mike Gilbert
Hi guys... sorry but not around this weekend - I have clients all day Saturday and a singing exam on Sunday.

Re: Men's Training 18th/19th. March inc Rough water training.

Hi Chris,

Saturday please if there's an available space.

Best Regards

Re: Men's Training 18th/19th. March inc Rough water training.

Aileen
Hi - Anita will cover Saturday and I'll be out on the high seas with Men's B on Sunday - Thanks

Re: Men's Training 18th/19th. March inc Rough water training.

Chris if needed I can cox on Sunday.  P x

Re: Men's Training 18th/19th. March inc Rough water training.

Re: Men's Training 18th/19th. March inc Rough water training.

I'm sorry but have to cry off again due to the need to visit a sick relative.

Apologies for being so on and off.

Best regards

Re: Men's Training 18th/19th. March inc Rough water training.

jax sprackling
sorry so late but both for Simon S

Re: Men's Training 18th/19th. March inc Rough water training.

Adam
Both for me please - sorry for the lateness.

Thanks,

AB (VC)

Re: Men's Training 18th/19th. March inc Rough water training.

Roo Lynton-Evans
Hi Chris,

Really sorry about this, but I'm going to have to bow out of rough water training on Sunday - can't make the revised date/time work with family commitments.

Apologies

Roo

Re: Men's Training 18th/19th. March inc Rough water training.

Steve Woods
Chris,

I  have a 2pm commitment on Sunday so ...... Can tow down if required. Cox/row with Ladies and must be gone by 1.30 if that helps. Suggest Al has my place in Seahawk.

Cheers
07788 277875
stevewoods583@btinternet.com

Re: Men's Training 18th/19th. March inc Rough water training.

Steve Woods
Chris,

OK understood Men out first so I will row / Cox think we should find a seat for Al as he missed rough water last time. So I am happy to passenger
/ rotate etc