Men's SV (well-old gents) now officially ready - update

Men's SV (well-old gents) now officially ready - update

Well that's it, training completed, strategy set, team bonded, here we go.....has anyone got the Sanatogen?
Cheers

Tim

Well here we are the final training session, that makes at least five, so we must be ready, no music just gentle snoring and polite encouragement all round🤔

Errol

Greg
Steve
Chris E
Tim
Mike
Chris B

Teamwork
Power
Passion

Re: Men's SV (well-old gents) Scilly Training Friday 0715 - 0830

robina and chris
Yes for me

CB

Re: Men's SV (well-old gents) Scilly Training Friday 0715 - 0830

Steve Woods
Tim,

Yes

Cheers
07788 277875
stevewoods583@btinternet.com

Re: Men's SV (well-old gents) Scilly Training Friday 0715 - 0830

ChrisEllis
Hi Tim,

Still might be on for Friday. Will confirm tonight.

Cheers,

Chris

Re: Men's SV (well-old gents) Scilly Training Friday 0715 - 0830

Just to say if you're short of a rower let me know, I might not be able to make Row-fit on Thursday so any training that is away from the evil gym is preferred :)

Re: Men's SV (well-old gents) Scilly Training Friday 0715 - 0830

Thank you Jane

But at present we are sorted as believe it or not Errol is our reserve being just old enough to qualify so we are swapping him in for this outing but we are all liable to issues at short notice in which case I will get in touch🤕
Teamwork
Power
Passion

Re: Men's SV (well-old gents) Scilly Training Friday 0715 - 0830

::🤢
Teamwork
Power
Passion