Quantcast

Marina Entry Codes have been circulated Its Berth F14 for this weekend for two gigs overnight and for loading during the day.

Marina Entry Codes have been circulated Its Berth F14 for this weekend for two gigs overnight and for loading during the day.

The Marina have allocated us berth F14 for the daytime changeovers Saturday , and for our overnight berthing on Saturday night for two gigs moored together and for Sunday changeovers .
All row organisers have been advised of the entry codes , a copy of the entry code will be found on the whiteboard inside our clubhouse .

Please keep all noise down as we are using a berthholders jetty.

I will be in the Scillies next weekend , please can i have a volanteer to find out and post this information for next weeks rowers.
Many thanks

Re: Marina Entry Codes have been circulated Its Berth F14 for this weekend for two gigs overnight and for loading during the day.

Brian
Amended post .