MIXED TRAINING SATURDAY 6TH DECEMBER CREW LIST SPACE FOR 1 ROWER

MIXED TRAINING SATURDAY 6TH DECEMBER CREW LIST SPACE FOR 1 ROWER

Below are the crew lists for Saturday's session.

Boat 1 Trainer: Eithne
Lindy
Michaela
Andrew
Perry
Angela
Helen

Boat 2 Trainer: Liz
Sharon
Nikki
Claire
Linda
Sue
-

Reserve:
Rebecca

Re: MIXED TRAINING SATURDAY 6TH DECEMBER CREW LIST SPACE FOR 1 ROWER

Eithne
Bekky back in as a possible we are working on a way to get her to us. Please do post as reserve though.

Re: MIXED TRAINING SATURDAY 6TH DECEMBER CREW LIST SPACE FOR 1 ROWER

Nikki H-S
Hi Liz I’m sorry I have to come off mixed. I thought I was better but my body is telling me no. I want to be on the water - but it’s too far away from the loo! Enough information xx