MENS TRAINING "C" TEAM AND OTHERS WED 16TH

MENS TRAINING "C" TEAM AND OTHERS WED 16TH

simon sprackling

WEATHER CAN ONLY GET BETTER ! POST FOR NEXT WED 16th  @ 6pm . FOR LYME POST MORTEM .

 good session in the rain  thank you to all who braved the weather .

i  am in  simon s

Re: MENS TRAINING "C" TEAM AND OTHERS WED 16TH

Andrew Berry
me to cox/train..thanks

Re: MENS TRAINING "C" TEAM AND OTHERS WED 16TH

robina and chris
I'm in

C.B.

Re: MENS TRAINING "C" TEAM AND OTHERS WED 16TH

I'm an other and I'm in!

Re: MENS TRAINING "C" TEAM AND OTHERS WED 16TH

douglas smith

 one more for wed please

Re: MENS TRAINING "C" TEAM AND OTHERS WED 16TH

Martin Evans
Yes please.

Re: MENS TRAINING "C" TEAM AND OTHERS WED 16TH

Simon Hughes
yes please..simon h

well thats one boat . any more ?
Al

Re: MENS TRAINING "C" TEAM AND OTHERS WED 16TH

Al
I'm in if needed, Al.

Re: MENS TRAINING "C" TEAM AND OTHERS WED 16TH

StuartJ
I'd be up for it if there's enough for a second boat

Stuart

Re: MENS TRAINING "C" TEAM AND OTHERS WED 16TH

Lee Farquhar
Im available,
Cheers
Lee

Re: MENS TRAINING "C" TEAM AND OTHERS WED 16TH

Paul Jones
I'm in if any space. Thanks

Re: MENS TRAINING "C" TEAM AND OTHERS WED 16TH

I will be taking my GRR crew out now so someone can have my place.

your in Al  , Martins out

Re: MENS TRAINING "C" TEAM AND OTHERS WED 16TH

robina and chris
Simon , We have enough Ladies to fill 2 boats + 3 extra. Are you happy to form a mixed crew with your 3 spare Men. That would mean all 4 boats out SoN, SoL, Acorn and CShel.

Re: MENS TRAINING "C" TEAM AND OTHERS WED 16TH

robina and chris
I'm going to post for a mixed boat and hope that Stuart, Lee and Paul are happy to join us.
Greg will  cox

Re: MENS TRAINING "C" TEAM AND OTHERS WED 16TH

simon sprackling
So if everyone is ok for wed, meet at  6 pm to launch
Simon S
Chris B
Matt
Alan
Doug
Simon H

Then in a mixed boat;
Stuart
Lee
Paul

Re: MENS TRAINING "C" TEAM AND OTHERS WED 16TH

Lee Farquhar
I confirm for mixed. Cheers

Re: MENS TRAINING "C" TEAM AND OTHERS WED 16TH

ahem...
Al

Re: MENS TRAINING "C" TEAM AND OTHERS WED 16TH

Al
Sorry Simon I'm off sick now so won't be able to row tomorrow after all ! Al W