Lyme Express 12/08 - Refunds due £11 each ;-)

Lyme Express 12/08 - Refunds due £11 each ;-)

Great news to report everyone on the Lyme Express due to HVR's generosity we have been given a discounted price on the snail bus and I owe you all £11 and some of you £22.

Phew I did think it was a tad costly - now I feel much better ;-)

(12 of 17) total cost: £9 each return NOT £20  so I owe:

Driver = £11
Robina & Chris = £22
Bev = £11 to owe
Sheila = £11
Doug = £11
Rachel = £11 to owe
Stuart = £11
Martin = £11 to owe
Aileen = £11 to owe
Paula & Molly = £22

Happy to put it towards the Sidmouth Express if you are on it (which incidentally may only be £11 ), otherwise I shall repay you when I see you.

Re: Lyme Express 12/08 - 17 seater bus reserved POST if interested

robina and chris
Yes for us unless we're towing

Re: Lyme Express 12/08 - 17 seater bus reserved POST if interested

Yes please for me

Re: Lyme Express 12/08 - 17 seater bus reserved POST if interested

Sheila Tidd
Yes please for both days if possible.
Thanks.
Sheila

Sent from my iPad

On 5 Jul 2017, at 11:56, Natalie [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all  - 12th August Lyme Regis Regatta
in the interests of securing a bus ahead of time as I really do not fancy using SSD again - too much hassle.  I have reserved a bus for Lyme and Sidmouth (see separate post).  Please post ASAP if you are wishing to reserve a seat - especially since it is the 17 seater it is cheaper if we fill it.  Estimate cost £20/22 at worst.

If we find take up to be low I can ask about smaller bus, but it is not available at the moment so we are reliant on a cancellation, so the sooner you post the better prepared we can be.

Many thanks.

Re: Lyme Express 12/08 - 17 seater bus reserved POST if interested

Clair Fennessy
Hi Natalie

If there was a chance to row in either or these I would Defo like a place. Don't know if that helps?

Thanks

Clair

Re: Lyme Express 12/08 - 17 seater bus reserved POST if interested

Natalie
Hi Clair
Please could you confirm with Paula that you have a place to row before I book your spot on the bus as that will make things awkward for planning.  You need to be 99% sure you are going preferably.
Thanks.

Re: Lyme Express 12/08 - 17 seater bus reserved POST if interested

douglas smith

 yes please for a space on the lyme bus

  douglas

Re: Lyme Express 12/08 - 17 seater bus reserved POST if interested

Re: Lyme Express 12/08 - 17 seater bus reserved POST if interested

Rachel Norris
Yes please for me Natalie

Re: Lyme Express 12/08 - 17 seater bus reserved POST if interested

Folks please don't forget to post ASAP on this because if we don't get more numbers I will attempt to reduce the bus size and therefore cost.
As right now we could still fit in the 9 seater but if more we can stick with what we have (17 seater).

Many thanks.

Re: Lyme Express 12/08 - 17 seater bus reserved POST if interested

Hi Natalie. I could be interested if I can get a spot in crew.

Re: Lyme Express 12/08 - 17 seater bus reserved POST if interested

StuartJ
Yes please for me!

Thanks,
Stuart

Re: Lyme Express 12/08 - 17 seater bus reserved POST if interested

Hi all it has been confirmed that the smaller bus is not available so we have the 17 seater only.  Lets try and fill it to make the journey cheaper for all.
Return times are negotiable so we can accommodate as many people as possible so let us know if you have a restriction.

Many thanks.

Re: Lyme Express 12/08 - 17 seater bus reserved POST if interested

Yes please Natalie

Re: Lyme Express 12/08 - 17 seater bus reserved POST if interested

Anyone else interested still 8 spare seats.

Re: Lyme Express 12/08 - 17 seater bus reserved POST if interested

robina and chris
Yes please for us as Matt has kindly volunteered to tow.

Robina and Chris

Re: Lyme Express 12/08 - 17 seater bus reserved POST if interested

Natalie
Thanks Robina - so noted.

Folks anyone else interested lots of space... given the distance and size of bus it costs more for everyone if not full.  So the fuller the better.
We can be flexi on return times if people need to be back ASAP etc... just let us know when posting.  We would be happy to have you on board.

Re: Lyme Express 12/08 - 17 seater bus reserved POST if interested

Aileen
yes please x

Re: Lyme Express 12/08 - 17 seater bus reserved POST if interested

Paula & Molly please x