Langstone Rowing Style - to compliment the current training plans

Langstone Rowing Style - to compliment the current training plans

TimP
Dear All

In order to compliment the current on water training plans and to inform the conversation on the "Langstone Style" we have tried to summarise some of the things that have been worked on over the last year or so.

Martin has kindly placed it within the Documents section on the new club website if it is of interest.

Teamwork
Power
Passion

Re: Langstone Rowing Style - to compliment the current training plans

Alan & Julia
Administrator
Really good document Tim, easy to comprehend and encapsulates the "Langstone Style" perfectly.

Alan.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: Langstone Rowing Style - to compliment the current training plans

Very well written document Tim, especially the bullet points!

Re: Langstone Rowing Style - to compliment the current training plans

Greg Tutt
Great work Tim.

Re: Langstone Rowing Style - to compliment the current training plans

Errolg
Tim,

As I said previously this is a great piece of work and using the current programme with the clarity this gives, we will at least get all members onto the same page!

Cheers,